Reviews for Class with shika?
XxChloverxX chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
hi my names chloe and im so glad the storys going to continue and dude im 11 right my big sis susan took anime away from me she isn't even my real sister but my big bro let me watch it again oh and with the story im hearing you do deserve to own naruto love it love ya and you probably love that this review is over
LM3795 chapter 14 . 8/23/2008
I'm glad you decided to continue writing...did you change the name of the story? I hope that if you didn't, that you update soon!
Kiba-hina464 chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
I liked the first few chapters you wrote alot better than chapter 5, 6, and 7 and I think its kind of wierd that both of them are trying to make the other jellous
RONIinthebreakdown chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
you scared the crap outta me when u said u couldn't write anymore lemme gusse youre parents are very christai people(hence k-love) and don't want thier child goining any "cult" plus thats a load of bull it is so not a cult its cartoons!
RONIinthebreakdown chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
oops sorry i didn't read this part, sorry again
RONIinthebreakdown chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
ok i know there is more story but you put shikamarus name as "Jake" so i think thats the real guy your talking about so i hope he doesnt read this and the it all slowly clicks(i say slowly because guys are dumb)
sora girlfriend chapter 13 . 11/19/2007
NO! shika-chan!
Sakura12 chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
so u r gonna update this story? Because it's a very interesting story to read. Probably the most interesting one I've read all day.
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Okay, this is a chapter I didn't review on so:

Can you animeromance92 to your favoritese list because when I search the name, it won't come up. Thanks.
theweakking chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
I love your story and am really glad you're back.
xciv chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
OMG!11!11!1!one!

dont worry, u dont need to apologize...
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
Thank you so so so so so (6 hours later) so so so so so so much for continuing this fic. I love you both (Animeromance92 and Shikamaruhatake) so much. Lol. JK. But again, thank you. I didn't know what I was going to do without this fic.
Ky-lassassin chapter 13 . 1/8/2007
amine is NOT a cult. i'm christian too, and i think that...NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING! no offense but...haven't your parents ever been told not to believe everything they hear? anyway, i can empathize a bit because over the summer my dad saw me reading a fic with a curse in it...and he wouldn't let me go on fanfiction anymore. i was totally devastated. so i kinda know how you feel, although your situation is much worse, and eventually my dad let me back on. i hope you and your parents work things out (i smell a boycott of K-LOVE here). best of luck!
the waffle chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
Yay! I thank animeromance92 too.

It's not your fault, you don't need to apoligize!

]
FoxTail17 chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
YAY! JELLY DON'T SHAKE! lol...