Reviews for The Eighth Celestial Warrior
Fantasy Queen Archangel chapter 23 . 1/10
I KNOW IT BE A WHILEEEEE LIKE A LOOOONNGGGGG TIME BUT PLEASEEEEEEESESESESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UPDATE I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LouiseUchiha chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
Hic hic update, hic hic update!
BequeathalAbyss chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
You should make this a crossover
Akira Nishikawa chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
wow this is so diferent to your actual stories, you can tell the progress on your writing , congrats!
MadaSasu chapter 23 . 8/12/2009
I like it but the begining not my fav but god as always...

love,

sasuita95
Spottedstar106 chapter 23 . 9/23/2008
ZOMG! Poor Neji! T_T

Spottedstar106
aikotina chapter 23 . 8/13/2008
quuestion: i thought nakago wanted sasuke. if so, why did he try to kill him? also, sasuke COULDN"T have done something to hiashi; he was with someone 24/7. so, is it just the guilt that the whole warrior people dying in his name thing that's got him down? it was a rocky start for me, but your story mangaged to suck me in and now i'm addicted! please update as soon as you can! thanks!
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 23 . 7/8/2008
Finally You update...

I love this story, and u didn’t update this story like forever, and this is really short, but with that all excuses what else can I say, you really busy, I just hope You’ll update soon, will U?.

Luv U.
Kitsune Diachi chapter 23 . 7/8/2008
Aww...c'mon! you're killing me here! that was short...AND vague! -pouting- so cruel!

Update soon, kay?

love love!
CrystalPrison chapter 23 . 7/7/2008
one of my favorite of your amazing stories updated with this as a plot twist..stupid secretive Sasuke...this makes some of the worst of my life go away...now I can get the others to work on getting rid of the agony of wisdom teeth removal tomorrow( i HATE needles) and the rest of my pain...*hugs*
heartslogos chapter 23 . 7/7/2008
YES YES YES YES YES THANK YOU GOD!

I love this ficcie...not as much as TH...but the fact you haven't updated it in like FOREVER makes this update even more special!

o.o.o.o what IS Sasu-hime hiding? :\ can't wait to find out...because you're going to update son right?
Dragon77 chapter 23 . 7/7/2008
I can't wait to see how things turn out in the next chapter.
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 22 . 6/17/2008
update...please
Metallic Dragon chapter 22 . 3/27/2008
so...update? i'd really like to read more!
Walks In The Shadows chapter 22 . 3/16/2008
Usually I don't like SasuNeji, but this fic is good enough for me to put that aside. Although both Sasuke and Neji are definitely OOC, it doesn't really detract from any enjoyment from the story- it's just too funny to do that. It also has a healthy balance between comedy and seriousness, and I hope it continues to do that.

Just don't make me laugh and cry at the same time. That's just not right. Anyway, hope you update soon.