Reviews for The Question
zenaku8yoru chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Loved this fanfic. Ace's brother complex is so cute! :) Plz make a sequel!
Animezpeps chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
love it
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Hahahaha Shanks being an instigator.
Lets say nonexistent chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was hilarious, when I read the first line, I had to reread it a few times until I was sure that I had read them correctly (when I was sure, I wondered if Luffy knew where babies come from), lol, all was solved when I read the word "Shanks" and "tab." Part of me now wonders if it would of been best if Shanks ate the Bara Bara no Mi.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
lol
post another chap on wat happens after plz ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNNYYYYY!haha
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Lol. A very interesting question indeed. Ace, how dare you just ignore the question and leave us hanging.

Anyway, this is hilarious. Love now Nami knew Luffy had no idea what that meant either.

And Ace's "Screw Blackbeard. I'm going after Shanks!" was funny in its own way. I would love to think *spolier* that it was this question that saved his life.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
ha ha ha, this is pricesless! xD love everyone's reaction, and I especially adore blunt, sweetly-clueless Luffy ;P
vivi.chu-ie chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
AHAHAHAHA! can't ... stop... laughing... now... GOOD JOB! GREAT STORY! shishishishi... oowwyy stomach hurts from laughing to much... AHAHAHAHA! :DDD
Mikila94 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Lol! XD
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
OMG! THIS IS SO FUNNY! XD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! ROFL!
starstruck87 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
lol, very funny was laughing the whole time
roo17 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Fricken hilarious! Go Ace!
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Hi!

Oh wow. That was so funny! I feel bad for Shanks, but at the same time I can't help cracking up since it's just so funny! I think that it's a good thing that Luffy's so naive actually.

Oh, and I feel for both Ace and Robin. They must have been embarassed!

MewPirate