Reviews for Never Forget
Dagmar Beck chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
I've enjoied this story I would like to know how you intended to complete it but if you are not going to finish it would you please just mark it as abandoned and have done with it
Lilmisslondoner chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
Totally in love with this Fic. This story is so unique it's been a while since I've read anything that had originality. PLEASE UPDATE!
Queen of Night chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
YAY Ginny's gonna have a baby!
selenepotter chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
good start!

It woould be really cool is the potter twins badly messed up their time line and their parents NEVER got together!

How about Harry/Luna

Hermione/Anthony Goldstein

Ron/Pansy

Ginny/Neville

Draco/Padma
JessMess chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
Awesome chapter.

i so look forward to more.

BYe
Beth5572 chapter 7 . 2/4/2008

Terri
Dubious.Mischief.Maker chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
aw, Ronnie is so cute!

“O-M-G, crazy good” XD I so LOL'd at that. I was trying to picture Harry saying that, too. it was FUNNY.

The awkward scenes were great. - lol
Queen of Night chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
SO CUTE AND FLUFFY 'cept for the creepy blaise bit but still i liked it very much.
JessMess chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
this was a really good chapter.

I look forward to finding out if/how ron and bridget get together.

BYE
mike chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
this is a horribly slow story, with way too little harry/hermione scenes and the fluff if you tried to put some in was a joke. You make harry and hermione seem like 12 instead of just shy and afraid to push boundaries. People grow up and become bolder on both sides of the sex no one is that naive after their first relationships.
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 11/29/2007

Terri
pstibbons chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
Sounds like Ron should ask Hermione for advice on Brigitte. Or Gin or Jamie.

Good details of H & Hr's date.
rupertgrintlovesmeandonlyme chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
aw how sweet! are you updating anytime soon?

:}
Dubious.Mischief.Maker chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
yay! This makes me wanna (LA LA! jk...) write another time turner fic. "PSST!" "What?" "We 'degnomed' the garden." "WOAH! WHAT'S THAT CODE FOR!" XD XD XD too many good times. _
JessMess chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
this was a really good chapter.

I look forward to more.