Reviews for A Brother's Nightmare
Alchemy student chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
This story was pretty fun, but not without its problems. The grammer coud use a little sprucing up ( In that, there was a loack of iffereniation in the ialouge) as well as the Spelling.

I think my main two problems boil down to continutiy/pacing and character. All throughout the piece, I found myself asking how did NAncy survive the end of the third film. How did she come back? How did Elm steet find its way to Virginia while its in Ohio? Why did Sam and Deannot look up John journal on Fred? and more. I aslo kind of hoped we had more time for the three charaqters to talk and get to know one another. I mean, there was history here and I kind of wanted to have that looked at. This leads to character, as in, Dean's lakc of it. HE just felt like he was being dragged along for the ride by Sam and NAncy. This is kind of a problem as it would've been good to have Dean trying to act like Sam for a bit.

hat is not to say I did not like this fic. No, I liked it. The character bits that were there were good, Sam and Dean acted like normal. Bes t of all, no Nancy and Sam ship. The use of Supernatural mythology to take care of Freddy was well done too.
Cocobutters chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
This was freakin' awesome!
Sugar Zombie chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
Just a few little problems...

You rush through chapters, it seems. You also don't give proper emotion to the characters. I really can't see Sam, Dean or nancy acting like that.

And the Andrea thing. Why is she telekenitic. Like, what the hell? You just randomly spring that on your readers...

When Kruger is chasing her, why doesn't she fight back?

With her "powers"?

So, all in all, I give this 2.5/5.
RozannaBelikoVladmire chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
very good i liked it :P mixing my favorite movies as a child and my favorite show and sam having the nightmares classic :)though i can so see dean being more all tough like i wont dream kinda deal but reminds me of yellow fever too which was probly the funniest ever.
mitsuchan325 chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
yay for killing krueger! btw sam and dean are SMEXY AS HELL! one of those bots is gonna be my husband some day!
zeo knight chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
this is cool and they proberbly never going to do that in the movies after sll bastards just to famous
StoryTagger chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
Hehe, that was great, thank you very much. I seriously enjoy these stories. Shoot, I've been having Freddy Kruger dreams since I saw the first movie. These actually give me something to laugh about though. Excellent!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Very interesting combo! I love it! Though I have to say I'm surprised Sam willingly went after Freddy in his dream the first time they fought. But then again he's not one to take his friends dying lying down or even go down easily. Keep up the good work.
friendly chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
great job. loved this story...
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Wow, long chapter to end it but very nice. Good job! And you gave me my requisite Sammy hurt, lol. Too bad about the girl though. Now why couldn't they just salt and burn the knives in the movies? I guess they needed a Winchester's help, lol. Liked this story, and will be looking forward to more. Have a great weekend :)
Spuffyshipper chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
Good soon.I've been thinking about this a lot lately,and I wanted to see Dean finally break down after hitting the trunk of the would comfort his big brother of it too much to ask for Crying!Dean?
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
Oh cool! So someone is there helping them. I was scared for Dean there too for a minute. Good update, have a good day :)
Raven524 chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
You almost had me there for a minute...I thought Dean's number might be up!

Holding my breath for the next update...so update soon, please?
Spuffyshipper chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
Good soon.I just got home a few hours ago.I couldn't wait to come home.I had morning,before we left,I had part of a water and a whole was a mistake as we were in the middle of nowhere and I had to wait awhile to get off Interstate 80.I'm so glad to be home.I don't like being away from home for too long.
blazingfire03 chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
oohh good story but what was in the dream with them?