Reviews for Digimon: The Digital Keepers Saga
Myst400 chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
Celestra chapter 27 . 5/29/2007
Hmm, I thought I reviewed this already.. guess not. Strange. Anyways, you've done an amazing job on this fic. It's well thought out and pretty original, and honestly it's the kind of saga that seems like if you didn't already know, you were recounting an actual arc of episodes. I gotta say the long waits between chapters kils me with the suspense :P keep it up though :D
Neopets Freak chapter 27 . 9/1/2006
Whoa! This is one of the first stories to put me on the edge of my seat, the suspense is killing me. The battle scenes were detailed and action-packed, and Gabumon's death was rather unexpected. Hope to see an update whenever you're ready!
UPDATE chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
UPDATE PLEASE! I've been waiting for so long!
unknown chapter 27 . 2/9/2006
I think its interting how you put the whole crossover thing in this, but try not to go over board with it. I find some fiction goes psychotic crossovers and it just begins to turn redundant, you've done it tastefully so far but the way this story is shaping out from my perspective is adventure centric and it would be better if it stayd that way without all sorts of weird crossing over.
Calare chapter 27 . 2/8/2006
Yay, update! Must say I love the fact you put the tamer's digimon in this, I love Impmon. You should make it harder to get back Sora and TK from Daemon, makes it alot more intresting when they dont want to destroy the other side because they used to be their friends, but then they try to kill the 'good' ones. One question, are the tamers going to be in this too? and where's Cyberdramon huh?

Please update alot sooner than last time alright, I want to see what happens to this story.

Bluesv20 chapter 27 . 1/31/2006
Kid chapter 27 . 1/30/2006
Did the Tamers know something about this gate keeper?

Anyway, Very impressive.
FAN chapter 26 . 1/7/2006
snarkleflec chapter 26 . 8/19/2005
Please update soon!
LOST chapter 26 . 5/2/2005
I think you should just try and update your story as much as you can and try not to worry too much if it takes a while. Remember the more time you take on writing a chapter the better it will be, its best not to rush and dish out crap. Not that anything you could write is crap. Just get it on when ever you can for now.
nolongerposting4321 chapter 26 . 4/9/2005
I'm crying. You made me cry. This chapter was so sad *takes deep breath* Gabumon died, that was not suppose to happen. this was a very very good chapter, and definitaly worth the wait. One of my all time fav stories and the only one I can read over again and still laugh at the funny parts. Please please update really really soon.I still can't believe he died and Sora, Tk, and Joe's digimon did it! *bursts inot tears* He better come back.

Laterz :(
LOST chapter 26 . 3/26/2005
Thats had to be one of the best chapters yet. The emotion ran so deep and i can't beleive that gabumon is dead but yet im so drawn in by that because it only adds to the plot soo much. You are the best writeers on this site. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
dark672 chapter 26 . 3/25/2005