Reviews for The Open Door
Both unique and cute!
Madame Red Wolf chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
o3o hawt
SoulinShadows chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
That was a work of art. *standing ovation* Truely gorgeous. You have done the world a favor by writing this.
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
It's wierd, very : unusual, and hard to accept :"

but yet well written
chaosreaver chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Heh i could totally see this happening
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Interesting. This is a rather brave write, and that is always something I appreciate. The whole marriage dinner was a fun concept. I'll add this to my favorites, yes, thanks. :D
lelah-t chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loving Ino-Shika-Chou the only really acceptable option for any of them are the others

Your writing is so varied and poignant. Beautiful. Well done
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow. *gives standing ovation* Fantastic. This was, wow. Awesome! Thanks for writing!
CleverBast chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
lol...just lol... but i love it!
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
For some crazy reason, I really loved this story. It was funny, enjoyable, a complete joy to read, like I couldn't stop. And though it was told mostly through Choji's POV, I didn't feel like Ino and Shikamaru were being neglected (which happens a lot, surprisingly). Everyone got some air-time.

So yeah. ; I guess what I'm trying to say is that I had a great time reading your story, and beyond all of my expectations, I loved it. Thanks for the brilliant read. :D

-3VAD
snowecat chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Odd, could sworn I'd reviewed this. As a one-shot, this is great. I love how Ino went all octopus on Chouji, very cute. I'd love to see what the boys would do to her ex-boyfriend. This has a lot of potential to be more than a one-shot, maybe a series of them? There should one with the wedding, have to have that. Hope you decide to do something else with this, there's a lot of people rooting for more.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Cute. And surprisingly it had a low (good) humor.
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Huh. That was... different. But fun, too.

The only part that struck me as being odd was Chouji wincing over finding himself attracted to Ino. Personally, I think that's something Chouji and pretty much everyone else in their class should've owned up to by the time they were 12 or so. I can only think of one time when Ino wasn't ridiculously attractive, and that was only because she was too young to really be aware of it (and thus failed to flaunt it). And really, if Ino had a problem with Chouji being attracted to her, it would've been easy to fix. She'd just need to stop with all the touching.

Anyway, Ino's chest IS ample, so no point in wincing over facts set in stone, says I. Especially not when they're really enjoyable ones.

Oh, and extra points for Chouji making the first move, Shikamaru being clueless, and Ino not thinking about Sasuke. That never happens enough in fanfic, though it really should.
cyne chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh ma gawd...this was so friggin' cute and I will be the first to admit that the idea of a Chouji fic bothered me, but if they are like this then sign me up. You know it just works right between these three and I don't think it would work that well with anyone else. Well anyway, I'm glad I discovered this little gem. Thanks for the story.

cyne