Reviews for Weak
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Very Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was great, I loved it.:)
4k101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Haha

i lyked the 'maybe Tucker? ... Nah!'

really cute
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I got scared when you said this was a DxS fanfic and Danny and Valerie were dating but I loved the ending! Great job! Five Stars (rating) Do the world a favor and... Keep writing!
Lexii-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I like this way of Danny and Sam together! I was really glad when Valerie exepted it 'cause most stories she gets jelouse then tries to kill Sam or somthing to that extent ... WOW! I don't even know what 'extent' means and I think I'm saying it the right way...Anyway I gotta look for PIE!

-Alexa

ps:I heart pie! ( I love chocolate and pumpkin flavors!)
DPRRluvJ13MM chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I wish Danny stayed with Valerie, oh well! It doesn't matter unless I'm there! *evil laugh**stops* Sorry! Good story! Also, I know how you feel, I keep doing something and I haven't been getting around the the sequel for:What Not To Do at the Ghost Council! I'm gonna start working on it now though! Also, me and Mariya made an account on deviantart! We haven't put anything up yet but we'll tell you when we do! Our account name is: DaniValentine! Okay, I'm rambling again, Bye!
MalachiteMegan chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Hey! I started checking my messages so...i decided to check this out! Good Job!
RedRoseRebel chapter 1 . 9/27/2006