Reviews for The Kitsune Uchiha
isis424 chapter 46 . 9/24/2017
LOVE
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
what fun Will definitely read more.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/13/2013
I quite frankly hate sas-gay and he should have no assotiation with foxes. I read one line and you have wasted 2 minutes of my life -_- shame on you
Emron The Dragon King chapter 46 . 2/14/2008
No what you do sense all the Naruto Fanfic are based on the Manga & Anime then read some one fanfic that Is Complete with the Whole Series.
Emron The Dragon King chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
Sweet A InuYasha Crossover I Kind of wish Naruto Would get pulled into this I Mean he has Kite Dad in Him! I know you have that other fanfic but still!
heartslogos chapter 46 . 1/27/2007
What? in the last few chapters there was no Sasuke at all!
Omega Naruto-kun chapter 46 . 12/14/2006
Fuck you! You asshole! How can you not cont. this? Uh uh? How can you not cont. this? You SUCK!
Toramonger chapter 45 . 11/28/2006
hum okay that was a lot of updates at one time...im gessing they realy came out at different times but due to the stupid server im just now geting them *scowles at evil server* but its all good, the story that is yep want more please :)

p.s. digivolving...I love it lol
Taeniaea chapter 45 . 11/26/2006
I love the Chapter:45 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Toramonger chapter 40 . 11/17/2006
...thats funny realy funny i likes it a lot hum yea okay so update soon please *puppy dog eyes no jutsu*...i use that jutsu a lot lol
Taeniaea chapter 40 . 11/16/2006
I Love The Chapter:40 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Toramonger chapter 39 . 11/14/2006
hum yea i think Orocimaru should totaly get wats coming to him, *sigh* wrighings not easy yea, o i realy like the story yep yep, hum yea ideas hum lets see okay so Naruto's going to help Sasuke right now right?(gah cant remember *pounds head on desk*) so hum yea maybe Kiten(right name?) can destroy the um barrier thingy and um take old man to Naruto and tell Kyubbi, hum thats all im gettin yea *sigh* maybe i should leave these things to my OC's? but then agin Isshou wouldnt be very helpful

Isshou-"What the hell are you talkin about im very helpful"

Asahi-"Not realy your just...anoing sometimes ya now?"

Isshou-"Realy?" *pouts*

Aki-"you know Isshou one of these days your face is gona get stuck like that"

Isshou-"...AH my face"

Aki-"Told you"
Taeniaea chapter 39 . 11/14/2006
Can you put Hotaru/Saturn in the story plz
Taeniaea chapter 38 . 11/14/2006
I Love The Chapter:38 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
akidoshi chapter 39 . 11/13/2006
Whe you mentioned me D

except i wouldnt back off... i'd keep on trying to annoy... -evil laugh-