Reviews for Frozen
Daughter of Night chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I really like the tone and style of the fic; it's so very Cloud. It also feels appropriate that he wants to remember Vincent exactly as he was, flaws and all.

Need some fluff now...
Dance of the Soul chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I liked the story, but Vincent doesn't die at the end of the game. Chaos and Omega return to the planet while Vincent goes back to his friends.
Reri chapter 1 . 10/4/2006

It was really good! It almost made me cry, but about the whole DOC thing about Vincent Dying at the end. I have seen the ending and he and Omega do cancel each other out but...After the credits it shows that vincent is alive and he says goodbye to Lu for good in the cave then he comes out and talks with Shelke. As for Wiess...Well...if you have not seen the secert video at the end (You get it buy finding all 3 G Reports) then I not going to spoil it for you. Sorry about correcting you. I usualy dont do it. If it annoyed you, I apologize.
Aliet Faslami chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Depressing! And therefore I enjoyed it!

You're not the only one who thought Tall Dark and Brooding died in the end of Dirge XD Took me beating the bloody game to figure out, "Oh, hey no, he's alive."

But that's all right. This is an AU after all . And a good play on Valentine's day, I might add.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
omfg! vincent so did not die! i have beaten the game twice! and yeah chaos gfets released from vincents mids and all which i think is total crap. cuz chaos will never leave vinie! ok that sounded totally wrong the way i just said it but anywayz there wuld b many less fangirls of FFVII if vinnie died and chaos went bye bye.