Reviews for Through Hell and Back
hannah chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
you need to update,this is a good story so far!I wana read more!email me and let me know when you think youre gonna update!
Slipperz chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
where'd you find out about the 13-more-episodes rumor? gahh.. i hope it's true!

& great story so far!
kakashilove123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
OMG! WHAT RUMOR CUZ I REALLY WHANT TO SEE MORE EPS!
fooffybunny chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
poor poor mugen ~_~ and poor ayame...this story is so good but really depressing lol like a moth to a flame, i can't stop reading _ very interesting stuff...take care!
grahamsmoon chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
First, thank you very much for the warning. It probably would have upset me if I hadn’t been warned to expect it. (Although I didn’t expect it to be Mugen.) Second, I enjoy reading you story. It has substance and a good strong plot line that I am eager to see where it goes. Third, you write very well, you story flows, it draws a reader in and is intense with out being painfully so. My only request would be update a little quicker if you can do so without sacrificing the quality of your writing. What I mean is don’t force a chapter just to put something up.
linxlynks chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
wonderful update! can't wait for the next chapter!
Alysiumkiss chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Kendra-

Great job so far. I'm feeling sad for Mugen b/c he is quite lost. Sounds like the thinks his hands are tied. We all need friends at those times.

D
Kismet's Kiss chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
i simply love your story hehehe, graphicnes is okay with me! do you write over at adultfanfiction? .; hehe
Patience Halliwell chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Hmm...Interesting. I wonder what will happen to Ayame. Please update as soon as possible. Keep up the good work. Cya.
purpleleemer chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
even if they do take you long, your dramatic and tragdic scens are very VERY good. I can't wait until you update again!

*eep!* Fuu and Mugen! :D
purpleleemer chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
i don't think it's boring at all! anything with mugen jin and fuu (not to mention fuugen stuff! ) is AWESOME to me

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
purpleleemer chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
umm...so, what exactly was this rumor you heard?
purpleleemer chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
*eep!* Mugen's here! Mugen's here! yeah yeah yeah!
Lourdes23 chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
So far, so good. I understand completely about setting a scene before diving into the action, and you have not only set the scene well, but you've done it in a very dramatic way. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Haileyamandar chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Wow. I just absolutely love your stories. And you said that you had the most writers' block in the Mugen x Fuu scenes, but those were the ones that I was hanging on every last word xD

Your story really sucked me in, every chapter so far. Good grammar, good dialogue, and good descriptions. Swell work!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »