Reviews for Through Hell and Back
Slipperz chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
where'd you find out about the 13-more-episodes rumor? gahh.. i hope it's true!

& great story so far!
kakashilove123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
OMG! WHAT RUMOR CUZ I REALLY WHANT TO SEE MORE EPS!
fooffybunny chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
poor poor mugen _ and poor ayame...this story is so good but really depressing lol like a moth to a flame, i can't stop reading _ very interesting stuff...take care!
grahamsmoon chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
First, thank you very much for the warning. It probably would have upset me if I hadn’t been warned to expect it. (Although I didn’t expect it to be Mugen.) Second, I enjoy reading you story. It has substance and a good strong plot line that I am eager to see where it goes. Third, you write very well, you story flows, it draws a reader in and is intense with out being painfully so. My only request would be update a little quicker if you can do so without sacrificing the quality of your writing. What I mean is don’t force a chapter just to put something up.
linxlynks chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
wonderful update! can't wait for the next chapter!
Alysiumkiss chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Kendra-

Great job so far. I'm feeling sad for Mugen b/c he is quite lost. Sounds like the thinks his hands are tied. We all need friends at those times.

D
Kismet's Kiss chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
i simply love your story hehehe, graphicnes is okay with me! do you write over at adultfanfiction? .; hehe
Patience Halliwell chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Hmm...Interesting. I wonder what will happen to Ayame. Please update as soon as possible. Keep up the good work. Cya.
purpleleemer chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
even if they do take you long, your dramatic and tragdic scens are very VERY good. I can't wait until you update again!

*eep!* Fuu and Mugen! :D
purpleleemer chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
i don't think it's boring at all! anything with mugen jin and fuu (not to mention fuugen stuff! ) is AWESOME to me

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
purpleleemer chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
umm...so, what exactly was this rumor you heard?
purpleleemer chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
*eep!* Mugen's here! Mugen's here! yeah yeah yeah!
Lourdes23 chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
So far, so good. I understand completely about setting a scene before diving into the action, and you have not only set the scene well, but you've done it in a very dramatic way. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Haileyamandar chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Wow. I just absolutely love your stories. And you said that you had the most writers' block in the Mugen x Fuu scenes, but those were the ones that I was hanging on every last word xD

Your story really sucked me in, every chapter so far. Good grammar, good dialogue, and good descriptions. Swell work!
Chatterpie chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
I love it. Mugen seems...so unchanged, and yet so determined to hold Fuu at arm's length. I'm eager to see what hold the Shogun has over Jin, why he didn't just take a leaf from Mugen's book and tell them to stick it with a sharp sword.

Where did you hear the rumour of the new episodes? I'd love to know if it's true. I'd be delirious if it was.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »