Reviews for Through Hell and Back
GoldenJezebel chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Aww, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that poor Jin's got a little bit of a crush on Fuu. But unbeknownst to him, she's moved on to bigger and better men! :-P haha It must be hard for him to have to look at both Fuu and Mugen together knowing that he can't join them - I mean, if he did, they'd most certaining be caught and executed. I enjoyed the whole Mugen/Fuu exchange...it kept me wondering what's REALLY going on inside Mugen's troubled 'ol head...UPDATE!
GoldenJezebel chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
Whoo! Your description of the characters is phenomenal...especially Mugen. -drol- Haha But I can't believe poor Jin's luck. This Tokugawa Shogunate guy is a JERK, but I guess he's doing what any Shogunate roju would do?
GoldenJezebel chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hey, neighbor! I really could've sworn that I had reviewed this, but dammit, I didn't! And SHAME on me, because this is AWESOME! And poor Jin...he's got himself in one hell of a rut! Or perhaps I should be saying poor Fuu...?
Alysiumkiss chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
kendra-

excellent as always. Looking forward to your next chapter.

D
linxlynks chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
You better keep writing! Or else I might just cry. :( Don't make me sad and cry.

Anywhoo good start and I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what this rumor is about.
Iolanthe's Song chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Loved chapter 3 of To Hell and Back. I'm having trouble posting a review. It

was very good and I did not find it boring at all! Update soon. Have a little

news about possible Samurai Champloo new episodes. From what I heard it will be

a completely new story with new characters. I'm a little sorry because I really

cannot get enough of Mugen, Jin and Fuu however since it is from the same

authors I'm looking forward to more characters to love. I hope this info is

true because we need some decent new anime and we need it now!
witchfingers chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Cute! LOL, your Fuugen is so neat *_*

BTW what's that rumor of 13 new episodes? Sugoi! (L)(L)

BTW thankies for the review for 'nantoka'
Kismet's Kiss chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
aww i wanna know the rumour now, :P i loved tehe update hehe good job hun
Friends1004 chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Interesting... so is Jin a bad guy? But i love all the same. I cant wait for u next update
Rak chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Well HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! The big 1-9 woohoo!

But anyhoo Uh.. please oh please continue and finish this fic of yours. It has HUGE potential. I mean HUGE. And I'm not just saying that! I love the way you write our favorite SC characters. Not many can do it but I send my love to you for doing it well :)

So er yeah! Continue it or I will.. well I don't know just do it!

Cheers
PsychoTherapy chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
-poke-

C'mon, update! Please? -pouts-

But yeah, it's a really interesting concept to see if you can fulfill the 'mysterious' thirteen episodes, I can't wait to see where exactly you take it. In fact, I still can't believe Jin has to kill Fuu. I mean...yowza. Hows that for a sticky situation? Anywho, please please please please update!

;)

P.S: Happy belated birthday, by the way. -hands over giant cake-
Kathleen Dixon chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Well I didn't see THAT coming, haha. Poor Mugen...I hope he's alright. And poor Jin...the Shogun's being super nasty to him and I hope that he prevails. KEEP WRITING, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! IT'S SO GOOD!
Kathleen Dixon chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wow, this is SO cool! Why on earth haven't you been getting many reviews? Honestly, this is one of the best-written SC fics I've read in a LOONG time...and it's only just started! Wow! :)
Iolanthe's Song chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Happy Birthday! My daughter's birthday is two days after yours however she is a bit younger. How much you ask? Oh now I'm not sure I'll tell just yet. This is a very good story, you definately have my attention and I'm dying to find out what is going to happen. I like like your devise of jumping from one scene to another as you bring these seemingly unrelated events together, very nice! Now what is this about new episodes I am completely out of the loop. Can you elaborate? I hope you do soon. I do love Jin and happily it looks as if he is not the villian (yeah!) but he has gotten himself in a fine pickle.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
happy birthday darling!early bday that is totally love your fic hun, hehe where are you getting these rumours at? i wanna know! :huggles; sharing is charing love ya! update when u can!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »