Reviews for Through Hell and Back
Chatterpie chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
I love it. Mugen seems...so unchanged, and yet so determined to hold Fuu at arm's length. I'm eager to see what hold the Shogun has over Jin, why he didn't just take a leaf from Mugen's book and tell them to stick it with a sharp sword.

Where did you hear the rumour of the new episodes? I'd love to know if it's true. I'd be delirious if it was.
GoldenJezebel chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Aww, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that poor Jin's got a little bit of a crush on Fuu. But unbeknownst to him, she's moved on to bigger and better men! :-P haha It must be hard for him to have to look at both Fuu and Mugen together knowing that he can't join them - I mean, if he did, they'd most certaining be caught and executed. I enjoyed the whole Mugen/Fuu exchange...it kept me wondering what's REALLY going on inside Mugen's troubled 'ol head...UPDATE!
GoldenJezebel chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
Whoo! Your description of the characters is phenomenal...especially Mugen. -drol- Haha But I can't believe poor Jin's luck. This Tokugawa Shogunate guy is a JERK, but I guess he's doing what any Shogunate roju would do?
GoldenJezebel chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hey, neighbor! I really could've sworn that I had reviewed this, but dammit, I didn't! And SHAME on me, because this is AWESOME! And poor Jin...he's got himself in one hell of a rut! Or perhaps I should be saying poor Fuu...?
Alysiumkiss chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
kendra-

excellent as always. Looking forward to your next chapter.

D
linxlynks chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
You better keep writing! Or else I might just cry. :( Don't make me sad and cry.

Anywhoo good start and I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what this rumor is about.
Iolanthe's Song chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Loved chapter 3 of To Hell and Back. I'm having trouble posting a review. It

was very good and I did not find it boring at all! Update soon. Have a little

news about possible Samurai Champloo new episodes. From what I heard it will be

a completely new story with new characters. I'm a little sorry because I really

cannot get enough of Mugen, Jin and Fuu however since it is from the same

authors I'm looking forward to more characters to love. I hope this info is

true because we need some decent new anime and we need it now!
witchfingers chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Cute! LOL, your Fuugen is so neat *_*

BTW what's that rumor of 13 new episodes? Sugoi! (L)(L)

BTW thankies for the review for 'nantoka'
Kismet's Kiss chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
aww i wanna know the rumour now, :P i loved tehe update hehe good job hun
Friends1004 chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Interesting... so is Jin a bad guy? But i love all the same. I cant wait for u next update
Rak chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Well HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! The big 1-9 woohoo!

But anyhoo Uh.. please oh please continue and finish this fic of yours. It has HUGE potential. I mean HUGE. And I'm not just saying that! I love the way you write our favorite SC characters. Not many can do it but I send my love to you for doing it well :)

So er yeah! Continue it or I will.. well I don't know just do it!

Cheers
PsychoTherapy chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
-poke-

C'mon, update! Please? -pouts-

But yeah, it's a really interesting concept to see if you can fulfill the 'mysterious' thirteen episodes, I can't wait to see where exactly you take it. In fact, I still can't believe Jin has to kill Fuu. I mean...yowza. Hows that for a sticky situation? Anywho, please please please please update!

;)

P.S: Happy belated birthday, by the way. -hands over giant cake-
Kathleen Dixon chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Well I didn't see THAT coming, haha. Poor Mugen...I hope he's alright. And poor Jin...the Shogun's being super nasty to him and I hope that he prevails. KEEP WRITING, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! IT'S SO GOOD!
Kathleen Dixon chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wow, this is SO cool! Why on earth haven't you been getting many reviews? Honestly, this is one of the best-written SC fics I've read in a LOONG time...and it's only just started! Wow! :)
Iolanthe's Song chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Happy Birthday! My daughter's birthday is two days after yours however she is a bit younger. How much you ask? Oh now I'm not sure I'll tell just yet. This is a very good story, you definately have my attention and I'm dying to find out what is going to happen. I like like your devise of jumping from one scene to another as you bring these seemingly unrelated events together, very nice! Now what is this about new episodes I am completely out of the loop. Can you elaborate? I hope you do soon. I do love Jin and happily it looks as if he is not the villian (yeah!) but he has gotten himself in a fine pickle.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »