Reviews for Through Hell and Back
Gleeful Sorrow chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
YAY! I'm too lazy to log in...lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And hooray comic relief. Good job :) More more more :P
DeathIsOnlyTheBeginin chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Well, I must say Kendra, this story's plot is very very interesting! And you said they were based on rumored new episodes? Re-e-eally? You simply MUST tell me. Anyways, I hope you wont mind a little respective critisism from a friend.

Mugen...seems slightly out of character for me. No offence, you write beautifully, but he does. Maybe it's because he's saying bitch...i really have no idea. But Mugen really is a little bit smoother in his insults...unless he's trying to cover up something like staring or saying something too emotional, ya know? He's kinda like Spike...only with much more of a temper and a vulgar tongue. But he's just as deadly if not more, so, yeah. But I love it! I'm putting it on alert! MWAH! Write more soon!
Patience Halliwell chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Hey, there. Happy Birthday. That's awesome that your b-day is on X-mas. Have fun with that. By the way, I'm really excited about this story. Please continue. I can't wait. Merry Christmas. Cya.
wicked-twisted chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
loved it! can't wait for more!

oh, and happy birthday!
Friends1004 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I like it... very interesting. i'll cant wait for the new chappy.

question... are there new episodes?
Iolanthe's Song chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Very nice, I am very intriqued. Hope you are not too mean to Jin

(he's my favorite) but oh well. Am longing to see what the shoganate has over him. Good work!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
i like it so far, please update soon kay hun? :)
bloodbrothers13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
very interesting. i like it! please keep updating.
esther chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
It's very good...I like your word choices and the fact that you're making it as authentic as possible. Please keep writing! ]
WheresTheGeek chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Very interested to see where this is gonna go, and kudos to you for including Japanese vocab! Please update soon :)
Patience Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Interesting. I don't know if I would write it in journal entries, but you can. I'll read it. Update soon. Cya.
Samta22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Great chapter... you definately take Mugen's ... er... nice personality...

I loved it, and can't wait to see how the silent samurai broke Fuu's heart... so sad...

Hurry!
Iolanthe's Song chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Very intriquing I am honestly wondering what Jin is up to. I was happy to recieve your input into the forum will try to respond there. looking forward to your update.
Mitzi chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Nice start! I just can't believe that you only have one review ... what a rip! Honest to goodness, I thought it was a clever way to start a fic, and it flowed nicely and everyone was in character. Gotta love Mugen's horn ballness coming through. :P
wicked-twisted chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
hey! sounds great so far! would like to read what happens next! and also... where did you hear the rumour?
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4