Reviews for Nymphet
SirForgotAlot chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I feel so dirty...in the best way possible :-)
KeilaNt chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Nice job!... I think many people easily forget that Sesshomaru is a Demon...not a human male. I love that you keep them in character...she is sweet and innocent...and he is just a cold hot freaking demon. Muahahaha...go girl...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
And he didn't even care about how she was feeling.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I don't understand how so many people think this is romantic or even cute. She didn't knew what was happening or had a choice. It was a very brutal sex scene, and he didn
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq. blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
loooove this story!
Rosetin chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was cute?...
Tsuki no Youkai chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I have read this 4 or 5 times and I still LOVE IT! somehow is scary how Sesshoumaru's behaved but when you think: he HATES humans, he has just fallen 'coz it's rin the one he desired. For the description i would assume he actually cares for her, he is fond of her but love her? might be, or mightn't. Yet, it's a gorgeous story 'coz it shows the dark side of the protector, a behaviour induced by lust, he's aware, she's culprit.

Ahhh, sorry, not my first language (English) but i cannot help but love this story. i reaaaaaally, enjoy it a lot, every time i read it 3.

Shall I ask if there's a possibility for you to write again of sessXrin? or just a dream?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love the way you write. Your descriptions and the way you get in their heads and expose their characters is really amazing. That said, it read like rape to me. Sesshoumaru's an outwardly cold person yes, but he's always been particular about protecting Rin from have. For him to be the one to inflict it without care. . .well, I guess you could say his instincts took over, but at the very least I thought he'd show more care and perhaps slight regret for his brutality at the end. Anyway, it was a great read, definitely different from what's normally out there.
Yuule chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Amazing! The words were so descriptive but not overly the top. I'm just stunned at the beauty of this peice of work.
18828646465 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hot, hot, and hotter still! Congratulations, you are my new hero! You've managed to write so much more than a lemon ;)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
o3o As weird as this sounds, I thought Sesshoumaru's rape-like tactics were pretty hot.
Even though I kind of wince at all the bloody parts. x_x (shudders) De-virginizing sucks eggs.

Hahaha! Kappa! w They also like cucumbers, too. (nods)
masterchieflovescortana0853 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
this one was good i enjoy reading these stories
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Sesshomaru was rough for my taste, but I really like the inner questioning.

Jaken so hilarious :D

Great job
AshKake chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love you. I mean seriously. You don't wanna know how many times I've read Nymphet and Breaking Porcelin (did I spell that right?) and my absolute Fav. Story is Once Upon A Human Heart. I mean honestly... That story is amazing.

your one of my most favored Authors on this site, you and SilverShine of course:) please update or whatever. Take your time.

Please message me back if you can. Let me know your still, Ah... Alive. :)

ありがとうございます