Reviews for Going In
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
cute
nikki.02 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I love your ending to that episode ten times better than the one in the show!

I like the intensity you added and the ending hospital scene made me smile!
biancapj chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I've read this before but apparently I never gave a review. I found it again while reading the work you've done... That was a sweet ending to the eppie... I wish Danny in the show was as brave as the way you write him. :)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Loved this... Oh man imagine this happened... Loved it...

JENNIFER
ReJo chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I love it!
ny-chick-119 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I loved it. It's even better that the actual show plus if anthony had done this the show would have been really different and now we just have to wait for ever for them to get danny and lindsay together. So all I'm saying is that I loved it.
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
haha o course, this is after the show happened, but i thought it was a cool alternate ending xD

good job
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
DL good. Thanks!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Muwahahah very awsome I just saw the episode it was AWSOME!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
beautiful!
passionatecsi chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
FANTABULOUS!
ameriker chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I hope she doesnt get too hurt tonight, but if this is what happens if she does, Im all for it! Amazing job! :) Loved every word! :)
Hogwarts Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
AWESOME! this story is so cute i love it!
LushBaby chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Nicely done. My favorite line: if this job teaches you nothing else, it teaches you that you aren't guaranteed a tomorrow. One critisicm: the sexual kiss in the hospital-after suffering that much trauma, Lindsay would be so hopped up on painkillers that this seems kind of improbable. Otherwise, lovely story.
chili-peppers chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Oh wow! i loved that so much! i wonder if that what exacley happens! lol well done that was briliant