Reviews for Observatory
JBubbles chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
The most interesting fic between Kagami, Jackal and Ban

I would indeed love to observe those three more often!
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
OMG. This is... well, hotter than anything I expect to find on ffnet, for one thing! It makes me feel inadequate to write Ban/Akabane (not that I'm going to stop trying!). Having Kagami observe them, rather than a narrator pov, adds so much to the scene, even aside from the extra bit of heat generated by his thoughts about Himiko. Brilliant.
irthos chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
oh my! left me wanting more. naughty kagami!
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Great story, good writing...

but my GOD. Kagami-kun, give them some PRIVACY! Geez! x-x;
Sunshinelove chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
wow kagami is so creepy (and perverted) at times, but that's why we love him. n_n if i didn't like akabanexban so much i would definately like to see a good kagamixakabane fic.

anyhoo. this is a very good story. keep up the good writing skills. maybe there'll be a part two of this later on?
Holiday Bullet chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Whoap. You've done it again! You're a miracle worker, I tell you! It's unbelievable how you can fit a smex scene and Ban/Akabane and Kagami/Himiko in one complete, absolutely delightful story! I swear, I have a twisted little happy smile on my face every time I find that you've graced us with another Ban/Akabane. I am now your loyal fan! I hope to see another story, ASAP!