Reviews for Earthbound 199X
Reader chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I wanted to check up on this one last time. Too bad this won't ever be continued, but on the bright side there's a novelized LP of it on lparchive. Leaving that there for anyone who sees it. Goodbye forever.
Jaded Reader chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
What a crappy little ending to this story. Can't believe I used to be hyped for this shit. Good bye to this garbage.
dr.death chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Yep, it's still a dead one. Still will be forever.

*Sets dynamite and leaves*
cockmeister chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
MMMMM, LOOK AT THAT BABY BOY AND HIS TWO, COUNT IT, TWO YEARS SINCE HE LAST UPDATED THIS SHITPILE! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, WE GONN B FUCKIN GOOD 2NITE
Bob the formerly Avid Reader chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
/Main/DeadFic

Ach, my heart is left aching, but thus is the nature of this dead fic. You updated once to assure us you hadn't given up, but now almost a full year has passed. Goodbye forever, Earthbound 199X.
ThePureOne chapter 14 . 3/8/2010
I have loved the story so far can't wait for more chapters
Carwasher chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
Is this book dead or what.
Nira Rose chapter 14 . 12/26/2009
...three words are all that are necessary here.

THIS. IS. AWESOME!
RoyalSorceress14 chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
OMG. A new chapter! Does this mean that this story isn't dead?

This is, by far, my favorite novelization of Earthbound. I remember when the last chapter was posted, and the long wait had me thinking you had completely given up on this story.
you're back in the game chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
woohoo
Bob.or something chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Well isn't this a surprise. I was the "Avid Reader" reviewer, and it saddens me to see that even after a full year, the story never updated again. Well, it seems it's time(Or has it always been time?) to add this to the graveyard of old fanfics that died before their time.

To me, it seemed like you were going to post at least one more chapter, because honestly, it felt like you were setting up suspense at Fourside, what with..

What was her name? Let me check... Calle? And who looked just alike? Who was "N"? Was he Ness' father? All of these things and others were set up in a pretty interesting way, but the fact you left the story hanging makes me think you ended up in a similar situation I fell in whenever I tried to make a story.

That is, creating new plot threads on the fly in an effort to add your own personal depth, only to have it all come crashing down when you can't think a suitable conclusion.

Oh well, it was to be expected when you didn't update by the next quarter, as had been your usual habit.

Maybe you thought Earthbound was too "childish" for you, so you went for "Naruto" "Randomness" in an effort to stay hip and cool.

Maybe you're dead, and I'm simply insulting a ghost.

Maybe you're still working on it, and I'll be eating these words soon enough, but this I highly doubt.

Oh well... I guess Celle will never date N, even if it's just for coffee, Ness will never get out of Threed, and Poo will still be training in his homeland, etc. etc. etc.
dekw chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
Aw, another dead fic. I suppose it happens a lot, but I liked this one.

Your writing has it's small weak points - slightly weaker feeling parts in the text, occasional typos, little parts that irk me. However what's notable is that you were improving with each chapter, expanding from 'decent writing' to better writing and with a whole slew of new things and possibilities.

And now it's dead and there's all these open ends for where you deviated from the game.

Well, hopefully a miracle will happen, though I doubt you read these any more.
JEDI BLOB chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
THE JPOP INTERLUDE TURNED INTO THE JPOP DEATH SYMPHONY, AS CHRISTOPHER JUSTIN CLAYBROOKS WAS IMPALED BY A LARGE, HUGE, BLACK DONG!

kawaii _;;
the Leander chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
This is probably the best novelization of Earthbound I've ever read. Your characterization is absolutely wonderful; you've really added depth to Ness and his friends. I love the twists you've added to the story, and... well, everything, really. Your characterization of Ness in particular; he's perfect. I sincerely hope you intend to continue this.
Avid Reader chapter 13 . 11/17/2008
It seems you've given up on this tale. It's sad, because I really liked it. Well, maybe I'll make my own sometime, since you seem to have given up on this.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »