Reviews for Still Watching Over Me
luv this
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Awww!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Great job! I love stories like this, they're sooo sweet! And they just prove that Yami never left...he'll always be watching over Yugi. Once again, a job well done!
Waterbender111 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh my gosh that was so sweet! I loved it! I love how Yami never left Yugi! That was the best!
kasmo chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
How sweet. I like that Yami hasn't totally left Yugi and that they can still communicate with each other. The last part where Ryou could see Yami as well was a nice touch.

There were a few typos though:

"Alarm bells and sirens were going off in his head, and Yugi could have swore he heard someone throwing a fit."

It should be 'could have sworn'.

"Yugi watched as the two left tires on the other bus blew and the bus tipped over to crash on it's side."

"Yugi, did you hear about the bus that crashed on it's way here?"

"It's" should actually be "its" without the apostrophe since it isn't a contraction but indicating possession.

"His friends were pleasantly surprised; Yugi had been rather subdue since the Ceremonial Duel and it was a relief to see him finally cheering up."

"Subdued" not "subdue".
Gamekatt101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aw! That was just so sweet!

Yami 'n Yugi 'n all of it was just so, so...CUTE!

*dies of a fluff attack*
Maple Isabell chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
CUTE!
XxcrazyyXx chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
That was so...Kawaii! I loved it! _
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Yay! Just Yay!
L. Dakforest chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
*cries just a little* That was beautiful. It never occured to me that the soul-link could extend on to the afterlife. I wish Bakura had been able to be with Ryou as well, even if at a distance. Oh well. This one is going onto my favoites list. Ja ne.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This was really good. I loved it.
Yami-Echo chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I would go AHH THAT'S SO CUTE, cept I've done that about twenty times in the last thirty minutes, so I'll be a good girl and actually tell you what I liked about it huh?

I love the plot line; very few people use and even fewer actually do it right; you're one of the one's who actually do it right so that's great! I also love the interection you've done so far with Yami and Yugi; it's cutesy and not over presuming on any level of relationship, which is sometimes hard to write but hey you got it!

Update soon!
tessy chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
what a sweet story! well done