Reviews for Stepping Stones
Maya1109 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I know you wrote this years ago but just letting you know that what you wrote so far was really good and I whished you could have finished it...
hineninja11 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Ahgh, please consider finishing this! It didn't get to the good parts...not that it wasn't goddamn good.
Faerylark chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Ishida, you dork, you're gonna have to tell him eventually... or you could just distract him, I think kissing would work...
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
OMG NEXT CHAPTER PLS
karishea chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
very well written. I hope you continue it someday!
toodlepipeverybody chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
aww... please update :) that was so cute :) I wonder if Rukia likes that program...? XD
lpdrunknmunky chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Nice. I really liked it, though I wouldn't mind a lemon later at all! I think you could keep going with this, you should!
Zaxel chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
I LUVED THIS! I love how you write! Very interesting story indeed!

But you havent continued since forever! OH NOES! YOU MUST CONTINUE OR I WILL DIE! but, lol, i am happy with this. x3 please write more soon!
Maggie Cohen chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Aww, it's been such a while since you last updated. This is one of the best IchiIshi fics here - please update soon! Great job so far.
pleasedeletemethanks chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! Please keep writing!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Um, I'm not meaning to offend but there are a couple of words spelled wrong. It's 'Fourth' and I think the other one was 'practice'. Great story though. Gomenasai. I mean in no way to offend!
silverkleptofox chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
may be ishida could bring in a set of bows and a bunch of standard arrows and show ichigo how to shoot? Since Ishida's so bad at swords and kurosaki is horrible at archery, Ishida could teach him and switch it up a bit, ne? Personally I just want to see Ishida getting the better of Kurosaki a archery. And we all know that shoulder cramps can becaused by shooting arrows, ne?

-SKF
quivering quill chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
this is really good! please, please update again! don't kill this great beginning! i want to see what ichigo does when he discovers that ishida can't use his powers, and how they will get together!
Y-Kat chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
When I realised they weren't anymore chapters I could have cried.

You need to update.

Seriously.

NOW.

UPDATE!O_O

This fic is so adorable you need to write more!You do write well I must say.
kaesaku chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
nice, nice!

reallu loved it!

i think you write well, keep it up

can't wait for the progress!

(this is M-rated after all..hehe..)

_