Reviews for FESH PINCE BACK HAVEING FUN!
DuhReelCriticMan chapter 1 . 4/14
Beautiful. A real masterpiece of literature. No where before have I seen social interactions so flawlessly depicted. No other fic has captured the real struggles of life and living like this one. You can feel the conflict. The stakes are real. The characters have so much dimension. It almost like they're real. I feel like everything in this fic is real. EVERYTHING IN THIS IS PERFECT. BEAUTIFUL. A MASTERPIECe.
YESSSSSssssSSsSSSSS
Bob chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I don't even want to kill myself right now.
10/10
Hyperfujis chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This is a true work of art.
RocketPeni15 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
IT ways SU gud itmaikes mi faice huppi
Anuspounder chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
THat was terrible, urkurel isn't canon
Subwayguy99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
WAIT, WHAT? This was some nonsense plot, right here. 10/10 in randomness, for sure!
jimbob chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
beautiful
SubwayGuy98 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
this story suecked but I would reed again because its fon
THIST IS TERRBILY COOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
What. The. Actual. Fuck? No, seriously.
ShitUser chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was the greatest Fresh Prince of Bel Air fanfic I ever read. Okay, this was the only one, but still, this was fucking hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes straight! You, sir, are a genius.
Mollanise chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Uhh this was the fucking worst story ever can't you spell god! This is awful so awful that my dog won't understand this!
jackskellinghog chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was the most gripping fiction I have ever read.
LibertyPrimeMkII chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
...This may be the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life.
CheeseDeluxe chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh my God. Do you see this, people? This is what the internet was made for. This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read about anything, ever. This surpasses all expectations. If the show was still on, I would bet the writers would ask your permission to use your script! This was fantastic. Bravo, good man.
Funkmaster21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was so hilarious

I added it to my favourite stories. You were joking right? I am this has got to be some sort of satire? Wait, don't tell me. It's funnier if I don't know.

I thought it was hilarious, the ahahahhaha and the (will looks in camera) parts were a riot. You bet your coin!