Reviews for FESH PINCE BACK HAVEING FUN!
RocketPeni15 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
IT ways SU gud itmaikes mi faice huppi
Anuspounder chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
THat was terrible, urkurel isn't canon
Subwayguy99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
WAIT, WHAT? This was some nonsense plot, right here. 10/10 in randomness, for sure!
jimbob chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
beautiful
SubwayGuy98 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
this story suecked but I would reed again because its fon
THIST IS TERRBILY COOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
What. The. Actual. Fuck? No, seriously.
It'sMaaaatt chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was the greatest Fresh Prince of Bel Air fanfic I ever read. Okay, this was the only one, but still, this was fucking hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes straight! You, sir, are a genius.
Mollanise chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Uhh this was the fucking worst story ever can't you spell god! This is awful so awful that my dog won't understand this!
jackskellinghog chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was the most gripping fiction I have ever read.
LibertyPrimeMkII chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
...This may be the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life.
CheeseDeluxe chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh my God. Do you see this, people? This is what the internet was made for. This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read about anything, ever. This surpasses all expectations. If the show was still on, I would bet the writers would ask your permission to use your script! This was fantastic. Bravo, good man.
Funkmaster21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was so hilarious

I added it to my favourite stories. You were joking right? I am this has got to be some sort of satire? Wait, don't tell me. It's funnier if I don't know.

I thought it was hilarious, the ahahahhaha and the (will looks in camera) parts were a riot. You bet your coin!
Lucozade32 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
lol thts good story
cooldani95 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
this is how the lyrics go

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town call Bellaire.

In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and just shooting some b-ball out side of the school when a couple of guys they were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you moving with your aunty and uncle in Bellaire.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had a dice in the mirror if anything I can say that this cab was rare, but i thougth naw forget it, yo home to Bellaire.

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 andyelled to the drive yo ho smell ya later I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bellaire.
snickelpuss chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
this story was very busy

there was no plot, no problem or resolution

the spelling was very bad

there were no paragraphs and not much of it made sense and the whole thing was more like a script than a story.

other than that I like how you included the theme song at the beggining