Haru-chan Nanase chapter 1 . 5/2
This is a true work of art.
RocketPeni15 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
IT ways SU gud itmaikes mi faice huppi
Anuspounder chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
THat was terrible, urkurel isn't canon
Subwayguy99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
WAIT, WHAT? This was some nonsense plot, right here. 10/10 in randomness, for sure!
jimbob chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
SubwayGuy98 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
this story suecked but I would reed again because its fon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
What. The. Actual. Fuck? No, seriously.
It'sMaaaatt chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was the greatest Fresh Prince of Bel Air fanfic I ever read. Okay, this was the only one, but still, this was fucking hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes straight! You, sir, are a genius.
Mollanise chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Uhh this was the fucking worst story ever can't you spell god! This is awful so awful that my dog won't understand this!
jackskellinghog chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was the most gripping fiction I have ever read.
LibertyPrimeMkII chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
...This may be the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life.
CheeseDeluxe chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh my God. Do you see this, people? This is what the internet was made for. This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read about anything, ever. This surpasses all expectations. If the show was still on, I would bet the writers would ask your permission to use your script! This was fantastic. Bravo, good man.
Funkmaster21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was so hilarious

I added it to my favourite stories. You were joking right? I am this has got to be some sort of satire? Wait, don't tell me. It's funnier if I don't know.

I thought it was hilarious, the ahahahhaha and the (will looks in camera) parts were a riot. You bet your coin!
Lucozade32 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
lol thts good story
cooldani95 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
this is how the lyrics go

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town call Bellaire.

In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and just shooting some b-ball out side of the school when a couple of guys they were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you moving with your aunty and uncle in Bellaire.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had a dice in the mirror if anything I can say that this cab was rare, but i thougth naw forget it, yo home to Bellaire.

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 andyelled to the drive yo ho smell ya later I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bellaire.