Reviews for And All The Trimmings
Lady Nightshade chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was pretty cool, though a few places felt a bit off to me, any ways this story reminds of the movie Serenea for some reason
kashiwagi miyana chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
i love your story so much please keep up the good work.
Blackartemis chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
WOW! this is really impressive! Great job! i love the drama, and of course the romance, can't wait to read more of your writings!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I love this story. The length is kinda refreshing. Most of the time people write such short chapters that you wanna wring there necks, but not this fic. *sweetest smile possible* Anyways..., Cute idea! I like Sabrina as well, though I like the original the most. I like the whole garage, suicide scene. A little off topic though. The length made me feel like I was actually reading a book. I couldn't read that length all the time, but it's fun every once in a while.
elibdally1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Wow! Very nice story.
che chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
it was a good story and i thout it was nice and sweat.
Carrie the Open Minded chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
um... don't ya think it could have been divided into chapters insted of being so long? oh well, i liked it anyways.

~Carrie
tessie-fanfic chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
wasn't this story on tales from the meji era? i have read it before. it's great!
tessie
shawni chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I luved da story I read it awhile ago, but I totally forgot to review.
Houtori chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
That's sweet! I'm glad Misao finally married him. Anyway, keep it up!
roses in bloom chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Aw...That is the sweetest story I have ever read! I love it!
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
lol. I'm so whacked out. I read half of this on and the rest on . crazy lil me. I loved it, by the way. I guess it would be easier to keep track of where you are if you split it up into chaps, though. Cheers! I'm a big fan of a/m!
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Wonderful fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. _
JJ chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
wa! that was so touching.*sniff sniff* i luv the ending so much! i gotta admit.u did a really good job in making aoshi seem like a total jerk.i would never have the heart to do that. keep writing more wonderful A/M fics ONEGAI! _~