Reviews for Reaction
Eve chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Omg, I was thinking about what CoWAS could stand for, I knew it was an episode, but I couldn't tell which! Then, when I read the last little paragraph, it finally clicked in my mind I was literally doing a little happy dancing singing 'I got it!'
Sakae Kashiwagi chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It's good to know Aang is a healthy boy. Hahah. This is very well written.
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Kataang... *sigh* how can it not be sexy?

Awesome story, I wish I had more room in my favorites for this D:
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Hehe its funny to recognise what he says in the real story XD Good story and WOW a short review from me? I thought it was impossible!
Invaderk chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Gah! You're so right. I applaud you, and apologize for the bombardment of reviews in your mailbox. xD
GrEeN-eYeS119 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Aw so cute! I love how you write Aang!
SnakeEyes16 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow, this was great! It's too bad Toph and Sokka had to ruin the moment, that scene could have gone places. A very neat way to look at it, way to write another great story Amira!

Always watching,

SnakeEyes
This-Was-Wefas chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
you should probably add Sokka Flicking Aang in the head to the end. just as a funny ending.
charleegirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Aw Kataangness :)
Iset Black chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
xD That was a great story. Write more of em' like this. D
Taxxed chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
What I want to know is what Katara was going to reply with before Toph cut her off.

Neat story; it's so true.
Lady Liesl chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
:D Somebody loves somebody! ;3

I lurved it, very cute, very true, very kataang to say the very least

...Kataang ftw :P
shinjae chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
So kawaii! Aang is, indeed, a growing boy. ;3 *faves*
effie's head chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Was totally fun to read, too! Cute!
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Oh, yeah! I love this! Short but sweet. I think that there's definitely passion there, and the veil restraining it is getting gradually thinner. Sokka seems to agree, as he shortly decided that Aang had been looking at his sister THAT way quite long enough.

I loved that scene so much that I did a oneshot on it, too, from Toph's perspective.