Reviews for The Stranger Lover
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I love the start. Lucas is a little OOC but the rest is great. I hope someday you finish this!
Chris674241 chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Please update!
pacheluvr chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
please finish it. its very good.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Argh, why did you stop here. This is one of best f/f I've read, and I'm usually all about Breyton, so that's saying something. Sometimes they come back! So if you are still getting notifications of reviews, I hope you'll suddenly get inspired to finish this story. It's so good to leave unfinished. Thanks for what you did write anyway.
Alex-Paige-4ever chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Whyd u stop dis iz amazingness
Miss-Anonymous123 chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
WOAH!..like WOAH, man you have to update soon! I can't go on without another chapter, its killing me!
lala0448 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
please update again soon
Goldilocks4 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
do u gonna make more chapters?
Miguel51 chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Wasn't quite expecting the twins twist. Anyways, I await the next installment. The story is pretty good thus far, I'm enjoying it.
ShadowLuVa chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
UPDATE PLEASE!
TVCrazed chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
OH WOW. THAT WAS AMAZING. This story is really really good. I think Brooke should visit Peyton in the hospital. I think it would only be right even tho they arent best friends anymore, but because of their whole past together. they were friends first.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.
physcob2002 chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
wow i cant believe this wa updated! it was great tho! the wait was worth it.
4natelaft chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter was good...

Update
guy chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
Thanks for finally giving us an update. Please don't give up on this story. I hope to see more soon.
FaberryFan chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
Oh wow, that's awesome !

There were twins in Peyton's belly ! Lol

Thank you for FINALLY reviewing.

It made me very happy :]

Can we all be expecting an update soon-ish?