Reviews for Modern Day Love
tidus and I can chapter 21 . 5/4
Sephy kins
lapaxlove chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
Omg I love this story! I love how you developed Tifa and Aerith relationship, and Yuffie and Shera, and especially how you made Tifa find herself instead of angsting about her relationship, cuz she really had grown in here, you had me rooting for Zack and Sephiroth there for Tifa, hehe. And for a moment I thought Sephiroth was the one that caused the thing that happened to Tifa, but I'm glad he wasn't!
Anyways, this is such a bittersweet and lovely story, esp her and Cloud's relationship! Btw,I actually really enjoyed the Shera and Zack twist.
Silver Winged Fenris Wolf chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
I had so many mixed emotions when reading this story and I truly loved it! Tifa and Cloud are so cute together! They are so meant to be though in Aldo a sucker For tifaXsephiroth :3 I really enjoyed this story and you did an awesome job with the characters, there's a lot of suspense in it I see! When Tifa said she was rapped by a guy with green eyes for a sec I thought it as Seph, but I guess it could've been Loz, or something...anyways I'm going love reading down of your other Cloti stories as well!
ayannaaki chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Beautiful story, absolutely amazing. It was short, but I love it and I'm surprised I never found it before hand. But I really am glad I did! I cried when all Tifa's friends came in and I was smiling madly when Cloud proposed. Great, great job. I will definitely be re-visiting your profile to see what else you've got!

Wyngana chapter 25 . 7/11/2011
This is such a great ending to such a dramatic story. I love Zack in this story, and especially Sephiroth! He's so funny in his own way :)
BlUeFIAmE chapter 25 . 2/17/2011
The romance In the story seems to be more a side plot abd i found some parts linda confusing. Still kinda sweet though.

I fell for the zackxshera part. I was totally convinced it was aeris. When I saw Shera, I was just going WTF? For a moment. Didn't really mind that paring though. Totally loved the story. Can't believe I only just found this. ]
MarquitaMaria chapter 23 . 2/14/2011
I can't even describe how much I loved this I'm really picky when it comes to Fics a lot of them tend to be really mundane and boring predictable etc and found this lil gem out of the blue. I read every chapter beginning to end in like 2 days. It was like reading a Meg Cabot novel with Final Fantasy VII characters. And another thing I love is how you portrayed the characters I love how none of them were like one dimensional and one trait of their personality's over exaggerated I would just go on rambling but I'll just say this has got to be my favorite fanfic ever.
CSluvGCY chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow. I stayed up until midnight reading this story. I do not, and I mean DO NOT cry easily, but this story reminded me of a similar, painful memory that just recently happened. I thought the same thoughts as how you wrote Tifa. Unfortunately, I never did talk to my best guy friend since that DREADFUL day. (sigh) Although, we DO talk online. Excellent work! I friiken cried my eyes out! No, I didn't.. Okay, I did! Yeah..Nice work :)
Elven Nite chapter 25 . 1/5/2010
Oh...I can't help it! (wipes away a tear). I'm so late but I absolutely love this story and had to review. Many times while reading I could identify perfectly with Tifa. The emotions were so similar...and in the end I guess I ended up learning about myself as well...Thank you so much for this story.
scienceguy chapter 25 . 12/26/2009
Spectacular, from beginning to end. I forgot the name of the piece, and spent the last few hours digging through bookmarks to try to find it again (only to realize it was already in my favorites). Anyway, excellent work, the story flowed well, and even though it was an AU, that characters felt right, even in their changed environment. Bravo.
mom calling chapter 25 . 9/6/2009
The thing about when one is ready for the lesson the teacher will come works for reading fan fiction too. When one is in the mood for a particular kind of story, the story will appear. This story is a bit over 2 yrs. old, and I've passed it by many times-but this time I was in the it desparate, actually-had this story not jumped out at me, I would have had to sit down with an actual book, of which I have many awaiting my obsession with ff7 to die. As always with your stories, this is most excellent. It was fun to trace Tifa's changing and growing over the timeline of this story. And a bit of Cloud, too. Thanks mc
Fay mi chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
wa this story is great, really intense! I have not finished yet but the beginning is good!
GeoMill chapter 25 . 2/9/2009
Goodness woman! You had me rooting for Zack/Tifa ultil their last kiss . How can you DO that? *they do add up to so much hotness*

I really enjoyed this story. Kinda sad I didn't get to review every single chapter like the other faithful readers. But really, I loved it. AND I loved your Zack. He is perfect. PERFECT I tell ya. And I have to agree with Aerith, he dies really well. So well I wasted two boxes of tissue while staring at my PSP, bawling like a maniac.

I hope you write more AU in the future, because they are lovely. And I'm also looking forward to your Zack/Aerith story. You don't find such talented authors often D

Lots of love

PS: Holy shizzle! SnarkyPervy Zack! *loves* XD
butterfly.bones chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
I'm kinda confused. Is Zack Barrack...Zack Fair? o.o
caledon chapter 25 . 12/7/2008
your story was wonderful. very engaging, and for the first time ever i was rooting for zack/tifa *lol* but it ended really quite brilliantly with cloud/tifa (got teary-eyed at their reunion). thanks for an awesome read :)