Reviews for Spring Song
GK Mendoza chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Review for "Spring Song"

12:30am GMT; 8:30am (Philippines)

Thursday, 27 May 2010

Greetings, this is GK Mendoza reviewing!

Never have I imagined that this fic was so great among all the other fanfics in the Sister Princess fandom! Maybe it's because of my foolish judgment that the summary didn't seem that convincing that I overlooked this masterpiece, and I apologize for that.

Overall, I don't really think that you made Haruka and Sakuya OOC at all; you were able to retain their personalities despite the events in Chapters 7 and 8. (Well, Sakuya giving Haruka the slap's the exception to this.) And I also liked the way you ended the penultimate chapter, with Mami spotting the result of the previous night's sleepover, making her assume naughty things that happened in "Beloved Brother"'s room! And to top it all, the ending was just splendid!

My review ends here. More power, and keep up the good work!
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Great story, say, please read and review my first Sister Princess story, it is called A Summer To Remember 1 Vol 1!
Moonlight Ace chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
that was a really great story, i always pictured those two and Karen as the most likely to fall for him. and i can finally enjoy a good story where i don't have to strain to grasp the grammar. i've seen some terrible grammar in fanfics, but yours really is great. thanx for the great story.
PerlaNemesis chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Sakuya kissed Wataru! She really love Wataru not as sister.

I will read next chapters tomorrow, because it is almost midnight. :-)
PerlaNemesis chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
I like your story very much. Now is 00:03 am, so I should go sleep. But I will read other chapters later.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
So I guess this ends it, huh? There's an option in story editing here that let's you change story status from in-progress to complete, in case you didn't know. Glad Sakuya and Haruka made up with each other AND Wataru. Again, it's pretty interesting to see a tad dissent in the family so long as they can fix it in the end. That barely happened for either season; not that I mind.

BTW, welcome to my Favorite Authors list.
Aura Black Chan chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
Great job! I think the story's fine as is, but so do you apparently, since your last update was last December. Thank you for the great fic!
Aura Black Chan chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
Great, and perfect! Sakuya likes to push the limits of her relationship with her brother a bit too much. It's no different from two girls liking the same boy in this story. There's nothing wrong with either girl, he's just not into one of them as much as she would like.
Aura Black Chan chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
Ah, Sakuya must be the number one girl in the house. She really does need to learn how to share.
Aura Black Chan chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Good, you just about nailed Chikage in this chapter!
Aura Black Chan chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
Yes, I love Sister Princess. I grew up with four sisters, so I kind of understand some of the relationships. Thank you for having Sakuya's jelousy rear it's ugly head at the end there! Sometimes it's hard for her to see that she's not the only girl (sister) in Wataru's life.
Aura Black Chan chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
Cherry Blossom's, or so I'm told, imply fantasy, or a dream-like state of mind. Beautiful setting for this chapter. I think Yamada was written for the show to keep it from being too sweet and perfect. ('Into every life a little rain must fall') Throwing him in at the end was a nice touch. Just remember, Wataru and his sisters ignore him for the most part, so it would be out of character for them to mention the interruption in the next chapter.
Aura Black Chan chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
Good chapter. The sceene in Haruka's room sound's about right. He really can't enter a room in the house without get a chorus of greetings.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Cute start, I like! Onward!
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 8/7/2007