Reviews for Alteration
This isn't really a Dramione Fanfiction anymore because you changed Hermione to much. I'm kind of tempted to stop.
I love this Fanfiction so far! The plot is very intriguing. I only have a few dislikes about it. First of all I really dislike Hermione's nickname "Hermia" it sounds like a disease and when I first saw it I just assumed it was a typo. Also I'm not sure if your going to do this the whole time or not but hopefully you don't, I don't like how your calling Hermione by her actual name. I feel like she would refuse to let people call her *insert actual name that I can't remember here* because she doesn't want to believe that this happened. Overall I really like this Fanfiction so far and hopefully the last half of my review was useless. Your amazing! Keep up the good work! -your friendly neighborhood Fangirl!
I'm sorry... but it just isn't the same feeling as reading "Hermione". And I hate the change in charactor in the parents...I'm not sure about reading this anymore...think I'm gonna stop. Sorry.
roni2010 chapter 39 . 5/31/2014
love the ending...
roni2010 chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
so hermione's parents are death eaters, that different fic, than I usual read when Hermione found out, she is a pure blood witch
roni2010 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
like the story!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Damn you
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Yes! I was hoping it would be Slytherin!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Yay! She chose Hogwarts!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I really like this. This is honestly exactly what I was looking for. Death Eater/Pureblood Hermione. You my friend, are amazing :)
RavenJynx chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
GRYFINDOOR WHAT NO! That's just spoiled it all. It was funnier with slytherin
xXBelieverXx chapter 39 . 4/21/2013
I loved this story! The only thing I didn't like was the epilogue... but, yeah. It was great!
xXBelieverXx chapter 38 . 4/20/2013
Thank you for rembering to but an "e" at the end of breathe. A lot of authors don't, and it drives me NUTS!
xXBelieverXx chapter 28 . 4/20/2013
EEEEEEACKKKK! Loved it!
1234randomacount1130701602413 chapter 39 . 9/20/2012
I love this story so much! The character development was amazing and I loved how you combined the ideas of a forced marriage and a hermione granger being a false identity. Please continue writing these amazing stories!