Reviews for Alteration
This is trash !
Guest chapter 39 . 10/30/2015
:-)
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 38 . 7/8/2015
I absolutely adore Blaise in this story. Well done!
Vamperia ninja chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Her parents are deatheaters, and the thng that worries her is her contract with draco?
Shld hv mentioned b4 but 4got. At the dining table scene wid Mr. Noseless its said vinci wanted to be neutral, so y dark side nw. Also where did noseless go when marco and lucius were quarreling?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
This isn't really a Dramione Fanfiction anymore because you changed Hermione to much. I'm kind of tempted to stop.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
I love this Fanfiction so far! The plot is very intriguing. I only have a few dislikes about it. First of all I really dislike Hermione's nickname "Hermia" it sounds like a disease and when I first saw it I just assumed it was a typo. Also I'm not sure if your going to do this the whole time or not but hopefully you don't, I don't like how your calling Hermione by her actual name. I feel like she would refuse to let people call her *insert actual name that I can't remember here* because she doesn't want to believe that this happened. Overall I really like this Fanfiction so far and hopefully the last half of my review was useless. Your amazing! Keep up the good work! -your friendly neighborhood Fangirl!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
I'm sorry... but it just isn't the same feeling as reading "Hermione". And I hate the change in charactor in the parents...I'm not sure about reading this anymore...think I'm gonna stop. Sorry.
roni2010 chapter 39 . 5/31/2014
love the ending...
roni2010 chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
so hermione's parents are death eaters, that different fic, than I usual read when Hermione found out, she is a pure blood witch
roni2010 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
like the story!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Damn you
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Yes! I was hoping it would be Slytherin!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Yay! She chose Hogwarts!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I really like this. This is honestly exactly what I was looking for. Death Eater/Pureblood Hermione. You my friend, are amazing :)
RavenJynx chapter 9 . 10/23/2013