Reviews for Alteration
I'm sorry... but it just isn't the same feeling as reading "Hermione". And I hate the change in charactor in the parents...I'm not sure about reading this anymore...think I'm gonna stop. Sorry.
roni2010 chapter 39 . 5/31/2014
love the ending...
roni2010 chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
so hermione's parents are death eaters, that different fic, than I usual read when Hermione found out, she is a pure blood witch
roni2010 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
like the story!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Damn you
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Yes! I was hoping it would be Slytherin!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Yay! She chose Hogwarts!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I really like this. This is honestly exactly what I was looking for. Death Eater/Pureblood Hermione. You my friend, are amazing :)
RavenJynx chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
GRYFINDOOR WHAT NO! That's just spoiled it all. It was funnier with slytherin
xXBelieverXx chapter 39 . 4/21/2013
I loved this story! The only thing I didn't like was the epilogue... but, yeah. It was great!
xXBelieverXx chapter 38 . 4/20/2013
Thank you for rembering to but an "e" at the end of breathe. A lot of authors don't, and it drives me NUTS!
xXBelieverXx chapter 28 . 4/20/2013
EEEEEEACKKKK! Loved it!
1234randomacount1130701602413 chapter 39 . 9/20/2012
I love this story so much! The character development was amazing and I loved how you combined the ideas of a forced marriage and a hermione granger being a false identity. Please continue writing these amazing stories!
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 39 . 8/10/2012
This was a really cool story. And the epilogue was really interesting. I've never read one like that.
WhiteRose938 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Okay so I have a question what does Hermione becoming a pureblood mean that and I quote "She had established S.P.E.W. and devoted so much time and effort to it but now it feels like it was all a waste."

That makes no sense at all. So just because she discovers a pureblood she suddenly changes all her ideals?

Anyways your writing is fine. Its just the plot that could use some work. Still not bad.