Reviews for Into The Desert
Windbear9001 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I love your work but I can't believe you smoothed the sex scene after the scar part it's a little to boring I didn't even know it was happening tell he was cumming (never a problem I have winkwink)
mysterious uzumaki 12 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
nice but could add in a few more sex chapters though
A.L.L.Y chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
A man this story rocks! I really wish you wold finish it... It very good and with a good plot... It would be a shame to let this drop just like that
ECHO4219 chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Please do more this is amazing you are an awesome writer
Prince Sky chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Awesome fic i'd really love to read the end soon i'm lookin forward to the end

Your New Fan
Price Sky
KayseeRP chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
cant wait to hear more of this fic. its SO good so far. im addicted.
update soon
Futago-za07 chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Alright boo...u need to update! I honestly love you and yo stories!
tanakaL chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Oh my gosh just read both stories and I am amazed you have a wonderful talent for writing!
ranneal chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Uh-oh...I guess that Hinata and Naruto don't make it into the desert! I think that you have some great stories going here. It sure would have been great to see what you had planned. Life happens and we move on. Thank you for the wonderful unfinished fanfics though:)
ranneal chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Outstanding writing...great reunion scene...and the mystery woman being mind probed. All great stuff in a great story.
ranneal chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Super opening chapter! Great writing.
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
so when are you ever going to update this story?/
SkyeZ chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Will u update again?
Harmless Romantic chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Have you given up writing on fan fiction? It really would be a shame if your stories were left unfinished. So here is a suggestion, why not let another writer adopt your stories, it would allow you stories to be continued and finished and you would not have to do a thing. It surely would be a crime to let such profound work go unfinished wouldn't you say.
jasmine chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
link for Dominique and darkcloud996 fanfiction you posted on into the dessert chapter five plz and reply me by using e-mail

my e-mail: