Reviews for Metal Slug 6
nightsky44 chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
This is so cool! I specially like the references to Resident evil and warcraft, being a fan of both games, too, and also the TarmaxEri parts! I absolutely love those two! Keep up the good work! :D
cooldude01 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA! EH HEH HEH HEH , OH STOP SERIOYSLY YA KILLING ME I MEAN AH HA HA HA. Man you are funny.

You should try some more metal slug fics dude!
KnightyNight chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
Very good story even with some mix ups and what-not but all in all this is a very good story! I like it a lot and it's very good and SO MUCH better compared to the original MS6 story since the WHOLE gang is in the battles which really made me happy! Very nice story all in all indeed! :D heh heh heh heh!
Ominae chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
Yes! Love the Ralf/Clark combo as usual.
bdun chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
complete but not over? whats that suposed to mean? and when are they gona face the big-bad-end-of-the-game-final-boss-of-doom eh?
Ominae chapter 6 . 3/6/2007
LOL! Clark doing a backbreaker on the alien made me laugh. BTW, what happened to the Mars People?
Gamer chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
you forgot to add mr. Hyakutaro Ichimonji
none chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
contine it!
Ralf Jones chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
This is fu-kin cool, great job, keep going update soon.

I hope Ralf and Clark get some girls
Ominae chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
I swore that I've heard that line that Ralf used before.

Oh well, still zany cool. Somebody had better give the Grunt some help.
M.Hunter Traubel Trainee chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
Wow, this story is so funny, especially with all the references you make. I especially loved the RE4 references and the jokes you had with Ralf and Clark, having to wonder what they've got themselves into?

The tank can jump? (Lol...)

Ralf going beserk with melee weapons is great too _.

However, you need to look over grammar. That can definitely use some work.

But other than that, I enjoyed this fic.

Look forward to the next chapter, also, if you're interested, I've recently posted a Metal Slug fic called Metal Slug: The Blitz Coup.

If you're interested, please leave a review.

Anyway, good fic! Have fun with the next chapter!
Tarmo Flake chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Just one thing buddy; Metal Slug 6 occurs AFTER Metal Slug 3 and BEFORE Metal Slug 4, so, Trevor, Nadia, Walter and Tyra. would not appear.

And MS6 occurrs in 2031, MS3D in 2032.
Ominae chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
DAMMIT! LOL! Can't get enough of 4th wall and the grunt being overlooked! HE HE!
Tarmo Flake chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
LoL! I loved the part where Tarma was gonna kiss Eri; we need more scenes like that ;D (I love that couple; the geeky guy and the twisted girl are the best combination!)

Keep up the good work, buddy!
Ominae chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Hm! Love it when someone does 4th wall in here.