Reviews for A Question For The Ages
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh, that was good.
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
*laughs*

You know the funniest thing about this? I can just imagine Rodney's face when that question was put to him! Rest assured, it's hilarious!
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
cool
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
this is great! hehe
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I LOVE it! It's so funny! When Rodney nearly choked and fell off his seat.
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Strait out funny. You are very brave!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Gotta say, I wasn't expecting that - but it got me laughing. XD And we all know Rodney wears Boxers. :D Very nice, very funny. Loved that Lydia went and talked to Lorne, heh, sometimes you just gotta wonder what people are thinking.
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Oh ho! Hilarious! I couldn't wait to find out what they were talking about he whole time i was reading the story. Then the last line was the best! I have wondered this a lot! I guess it is a universal thing for us gals to think about!
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I love how we know the answer thanks to Sateda...Who though that he would wear SMILEY FACE boxers...I thought that was just too cute.
KatGrl2003 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Oh, god. You nearly sent me into spasms! Imagining two of my favorite men in boxers - really, what else could it be? Ouch! Pardon me, I just tried jumping through the computer screen. Thank you, Techie, for my daily dose of drool.

-Kat
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
*Falls off chair laughing*

Dammit, Techie, you've done it to me again. Teehee... Lorne's underwear...
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
It completely scares me how much you -get- Santella. She's very shy. Yep. Has her bold moments, but over this issue... very shy.

lmao.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Then there is always going camando...
Hettie chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Interesting super power! Really cute story!

Thanks.
Sepik chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Lol! That was fairly funny. Also, by the way... never delete anything you write off of this website. Even if you don't think it's that good. Your readers would much rather always have it there to look back at, if for no other reason than to go "See how much Techie's improved!" So yeah... don't delete anything.