Reviews for Resistence is Futile
ainulaadne chapter 1 . 5/22/2008

WAUOH. I got to this part ("Luten is dead. / There is no war in Bai Sing Sei. / But you, Long Feng?") And I sort of.. whisper screamed. Like.

...WAUOAH.
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Whoa...awesome idea.

I, personally, think Lu ten is really Zhao.
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Best. Thing. EVAH!
Regi chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Hiyas! This is Regi the amazing artless woman, reginleifthevalkyrie on DA. I love this, I can't diside if you die in your sleep or get a hug for taking me out of my wonderful sulking depression! Or if I give you a . or a -. Happy wins *hug* -! *streamers pop up out of the floor*
Blooappall chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
*heart attack*

Oh. Holy. Hosannah.

That was so frickin' COOL!

I started off thinking it was Jet, then I got this feeling, oh god it's zuko, arrgh he's being brainwashed, then BAM, WHAM-it's Lu-Ten!

Seriously, I love this.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Whoa... that would be an AWESOME twist!
Mersang chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Hey, I have an Avatar fic I think this one-shot could work in - can I steal your idea? Please?
Domenic chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
...Okay, so very scared now...

(LOVE this theory, HAS TO BE CANON!)
NeverDust chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
omg. I totally didn't think of that. That'd be really messed up. But also awesome, because you know that if it's true, Iroh would be overjoyed and I'd like to see him happy.
fireravenblackpheonix chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I love your idea you have to continue what if somthing does make him remember that would be funny and it would make a great plot

ps if you dont write it I will
jellyjay chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Genius. Pure genius.
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Great story... really creepy and I like your crack theory, despite the fact that I really doubt Iroh would have overlooked a tiny detail like that. That said, I've seen neither Bitter Work nor City of Walls and Secrets... *grumbles about how the stupid campus cable doesn't get nickleodeon and stuff*

The only thing that really detracts is the title, which is spelled wrong. It's RESISTANCE...
kayko15 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Never thought that way.

Zuko: My cousin? Taken?

Me: Zuko it's just a fic.

Zuko: So.

Me: anyway, great new one shot type thing. It was great. Keep up the good work. Later. K15
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
How do we know what Lu Ten looks like? All I remember was seeing a clip of him as a little boy.

Other than that, it was great. Very haunting. Especially the line 'we're running out of places to put the bodies'. Sent a shiver down my spine.

Loved it!
pirateninjelover chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
omgosh I'd love it if Luten wasn't dead...great drabble!