Reviews for Negima Remix!
Grimbt chapter 29 . 9/5/2014
Nice fight chapter. Sad though that Konoka's powers go so little play. But its cool.
Grimbt chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
I didn't think that making Scar fight at the same time as Kotaro would work. But I was wrong. That worked pretty damn well. They were so close to kissing in the end too! Nodoka and Seiji I mean. Dang you interrupter!
Grimbt chapter 27 . 8/13/2014
Nodoka just became a lot more badass. She isn't badass very often, but when she is, she really is. I love her! And Asuna's reaction to Negi getting injured was great!
Grimbt chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
I loved the part where Asuna kicks the rock. Haha. The whole fusion between the stories still seems forced and comes off really weird. It's pretty off putting. The rest of it is good though!
Grimbt chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Fun chapter. I really like the Nodoka/Seiji dynamic. It feels like it could use more Negi/Asuna moments, but I assume that will come later. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
Asuna found out. Haha. That's priceless. I live it. More Seiji and Nodoka definitely. Hahaha
Grimbt chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
Good set up for the next chapter. Honya-Chan is so cute! Haha
Grimbt chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
This chapter was hilarious. You're doing a better job twinning the two stories together. Thanks for writing!
Grimbt chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Dude. Weak ending to a solid chapter. Totally ruined the mood. Miyazaki is good. Love her.
Grimbt chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
I hate that monkey girl! Even in the manga I hated her. I'm excited to see how you portray Fate! Thanks for writing.
Grimbt chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Interesting choice of having Seiji use Chidori. But I can see why you'd want him to learn it. Can't wait for this Kyoto arc.
Grimbt chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
Great chapter! I love Konoka's reaction to her card. Haha. This chapter was really enjoyable. Thanks
LoveGlutton chapter 49 . 7/6/2014
Are you even alive back there?
LoveGlutton chapter 48 . 7/6/2014
Ah... i love it when they realize they have no chance
LoveGlutton chapter 47 . 7/6/2014