Reviews for Over The Moon
horsegirl275 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Love this. This is so perfectly them. You write them so well, heck, you write so well! Fantastic job :)
horsegirl275 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I'm more of a cuff 'round the ears girl myself, but then i'd probably steal the sweets-who says I can't have it all? ;)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
cool
born to lose 7 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
This chapter made me cry so much. You're an amazing writer and I'm so glad you write about Remus and tonks! Great story !
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
I think you are an amazing writer. Not even kidding. I have read this, under the table and the werewolf that stole christmas and i loved each one. Not only did you get thier feelings and emotions just right but you brought them to life. The inside jokes and the banter that goes on between them just does it for me. Remus and Tonks are without a doubt my fave characters and you write them perfectly, i will definatly be reading more of your stories:)
elijahlover chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I love this a.d yr prequel soon much I wish their was more Remus and Tonks in the book coz their 2 of my fav characters and I love them together xx
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I really enjoy your writing. I was in Pheonix Garden yesterday! It's full of rats atm lol It's really nice to read a story set in London that actually is set in London and not someones version of it. Wish I knew where your Chinese Restaurant was- it sounds lovely!
Loves to read books chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
great story. :)
RaeganBlack chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Okay, so i've read Under the table, House of Cards and this one (I actually read house of cards first) and i loved them all! Amazing story! I can definitely see this happening. :) Good Job! I'll have to look into some of your other stories! Definitely gonna favorite this one!
I Luv R-T chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
what a beautiful story, thank you SO much for sharing it. :)

i'll take my remus in all his forms now.. ;)
Cabin3Demigod chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Love
The Sweet Quill Awards chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Julia here.

I organize a site dedicated to honoring wonderful Harry Potter fanfiction authors known as The Sweet Quill and I am delighted to tell you that your story is up for :

- The Best Romance

Contact me for further detail or check out the Sweet Quill website. I advise you to ask your readers to vote for you :)
Pip-2250 chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
Oh, I loved this. Remus is my favorite character in the series but I always had a tough time imagining his and Tonks' courtship, maybe because they were SO different it was just hard for me to fathom how the two ended up together. This was a wonderful version of it, though. Amazingly written, endlessly clever, as close as possible to the books, and a delight to read.

Fantastic job. :)

P.S. I adored the parts with Molly in them, she was just so right. And the bit with Ron in the kitchen earlier on in the story, that was heartwarming how much he agonized over what to write Harry.
cursivenight chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Um, so you're my official favorite author for all things Harry Potter, just so you know. P

This is an absolutely wonderful story. You captured the emotions perfectly. Just everthing was RIGHT. Absolutely fantastic job.

There were one or two very minor grammatical errors (I don't remember where they are, and it was more of an opinion thing).

"He glanced at his Patronus, still sitting on the grass in front of them, and he thought he saw it brighten a little, seem a little more solid than it had before, and as he smiled, the dog nodded, turned on its heel and bounded away after the sparrow."

That line was brilliant. To me it just represented Remus' friends, the ones he had lost, and it was just SO touching. I teared up, not gonna lie.

So brilliant job.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
Excellent job. You managed to capture everything that is Remus and Tonks and put it in this last chapter. A very fitting ending to your story.

Now I get to go read more of your stories.