Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Poaetpainter chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
wow... this is an amazing story
Onthnis chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
So glad that you updated...this chapter was intense and I really enjoyed the ride...can't wait for more!
Sammygirl1963 chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Wow, you are relly puting the Winchesters thru mortal heck! The family needs a break-please let things take a turn for the better!
Trish62 chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Hey, just wanted to tell you how glad I was to see the new chapter up! Your storytelling is quite good, and I love the details you put into each chapter. Can't wait for the next update!
neonchica chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
You're doing an incredible job with this story. I don't know if you're writing this from experience or research, but it's so detail oriented and realistic. Very well written. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for more.
Fafa Fai chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Well all the doctors nad nurses are gonna belive Sammi is going insane, god poor Sammy, I know he isnot gonna die but see him in pain for Dean is so hard, god now the things are going really bad.

Wha is atrium?
Eve2006 chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Another great chapter...once again you are showing the affects that Sams ilness has on the Winchester family as a whole, which makes this story so compelling.

Please let Sam be ok and don't keep us in suspense for too long. Update soon, keep up the good work.
Dawn N chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Oh! You're killing me with the cliffhanger :) Great chapter!

Update soon :-)
daisymaygirl1 chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Ohh...I need the next chapter like now. This one was heartbreaking. Poor, poor Sammy crying for Dean nearly had me in tears too. But I still loved every word! :-)
SalemsChild chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
I'm really liking your story and I'm usually not a picky reader, but...

(yeah, you knew there was a "but" coming, huh?)

In your author's note you mention that echocardiograms aren't used on adults. Actually, that's not true. Echo's are extremely helpful and quite commonly used on adult patients, particularly for measurement of ejection fractions (the proper contraction and emptying of the heart chambers). Again, not trying to be picky...just thought your readers would like to know.

Keep up the good work on your engaging story. I really like the interaction you have between the brothers. It holds very true to the Winchester boys we've all come to know and love.
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
*gasp!* sammy! i'm going to be really upset if that lady's a reaper. (i don't want him to die!) i'd rather she'd be an angel or something to come and heal sam. lol i love the connection the brothers have in this story, it's heartwrenching... ] *wipes tear away* love the story, update soon!
friendly chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
awesome job.. you better have the next chapter up soon.. hehehe
Fafa Fai chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
Hola,un poco tarde pero bueno. Chica eres la mejor, fenomenal, esto esta super increible.

Hello, a little late but ey I love this story.

God, Dean sometimes just makes me cry because he just can think in his baby brother and in keep him safe and alive, and well cancer is not something that just go away in a day or two like the chicken pocks.

This chapter 13 was beatiful, it showed the love that the brothers feel for each other not matters what is happening, I mean Sam in constant pain and who always is tired taking care of his big brother who is sick, less sick, but for Sam Dean is cancer is a horrible illness but sometimes it makes that people find the best of themself.

Is so weird that Jhon is here I mean the interaction between he and his sons always is akward more with Sammy.

I love see Sammy in pain, I don't know why, I guess is because always is Dean who gets hurt or sick in FFiction or in the real series.

This is perfect I really liked it. Please update soon, OK? Please...

Sorry my english is just that I'm tired.

You know, my chemo is horrible, four time at week so please I hope you update really soon because well I can't keep my laptop all day with me, bye...

Ey Merry chritmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 13 . 1/15/2007
i really hope that their dreams weren't premonitions or visions! i'd be really upset if sam died! lol really though, nice work! update soon!
funkyspunk chapter 13 . 1/15/2007
wow i finally went through all 13 chapters! its really realyl really good...(yes, please excuse my lack of vocab, lol) omg i cried when sammy's head got shaved! this is such a sad story! so emotional...i really like it.

hope you get chapter 14 up soon.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »