Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Emmettluver chapter 20 . 5/3/2008
By Dear Great Goodness above woman... i think, assuming from your cliffies, you hate me...

But other then that... Spectacular. Sorry I haven't been with this from the beginning (though if I had my reviews probably would have been a lot less friendly), but I'm glad I'm here for the end.

(though chaps 1-20 took me 2 hrs and 46 min to read)

Emmettluver chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
STOP APPOLIGIZING! I LOVE your writing, don't EVER stop... I can't watch this show: I don't even have cable, so I watch it at a friends house so this is the only thing that keeps me sated in between shows, and God did she get me addicted.

blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
i can't believe this story is over! i've pretty much followed this story from day 1. so that's about a year and

so anyway, i personally think it's a great ending. i loved how you incorporated lilith. so, nice job. :)
freedomfly chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I've absolutely loved this story. The way Dean cares for Sam is so nice.
skag trendy chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. You must've worked really hard on this and it shows.

Quite brave really, given the highly emotive subject, but you carried it off well.

So give yaself a pat on the back and when I get down the pub 2moro after work I'll raise a glass to ya!

Well done mate.

Kind regards,

empath89 chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
i love this! it's a great ending. there were some great bits in here, but my favorite was 'All he knew was he woke up with Dean by his side chasing the hurt away. Just as he had done when they were kids. Hell just as Dean had done over the course of Sam’s entire life.' just so perfectly...winchester! i loved this and can't wait for more. and i would love to beta anything you have. just let me know in advance if you're planning on starting something long...

macs ace chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
Hey hun,

congrats on finishing this wicked fic, I've enjoyed reading it and working on the last two chapters has been a privalige. I'm glad you decided to add Lillith in there! lol!

Like I said, you have to do a sequel, it would be awesome!

Kaewi chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
I liked the ending! Happy endings are always my favourite. The resolution with the mysterious woman was also well done, and tied nicely into the show as well. It's neat that you ended this with Sam's demonic problems showing up again, because those are never going to just leave him alone.

Congrats on completing a long and enjoyable journey in fic! And thanks for posting it.
friendly chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
that was a really good story.. I really enjoyed it..
Cbloom chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
Excellent story! Really enjoyed it!

Good way to end it...leaving it wide open for more stories!

Hope to see more stories!
callitintheair chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
Great story!

I loved it!

Congratulations on finishing it.

I'm glad that the boys are back on the road again.

Awesome job.
twigletmoo chapter 21 . 2/24/2008

Well done on a fine ending! And nice twist that the woman helping Sam wasn't doing it of her own free will. Ol' Yellow Eyes has to be my favourite demon so far, and it's good to see him manipulating the boys behind the scenes!

I really liked this story, as for once the biggest battle facing the Winchesters wasn't supernatural in origin - it was something that most people have some experience with (either personally or through family/friends). You did a really good job with all the medical stuff.

Congratulations on finishing! I like that you've left it open for a sequal, but even if one doesn't happen, it would be nice to see the boys catch up with their father again, and/or Bobby, to see their reactions at Sam being better.

Well done again!

Kelly chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
Wow, you did really good with this chapter. And thank you for the nightmare comfort :) also putting Lillith in there, nice way to tie into what's happening with the show. I'm sad to see it end but I am very happy that both boys survived and are now back on the road ready to kick some demon butt! Until next time, thanks for this great story!
maxandkiz chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
Awesome story! Loved the ending with Lilith and the YED. :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
Aweome ending to your story! Of course Sammy wouldn't be left alone after kicking the cancer-those demons are always going to want a part of him. But at least he has Dean there to pull him thru the nightmares and keep him safe!
289 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »