Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Dementedjen chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
lol Lilith.

cavetrollgrl chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
a very good ending healing Sam and getting our boy back in shape. Ole yellow eyes controlling Lilith at one point interesting and brings up another reason for her to want to kill the brothers especially Sam.
SammyDean4lyf chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
That Was antastic! An Absolutely Brilliant Fanfic.

I'm So Glad Sammy Got Better And I Really Hope You Write Another Story Like This One I Loved It! :D

Thanks For Finishing It!

IheartSam7 chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
*clapping* But is it REALLY the end? It seems to me like you have a sequel brewing! Either way, I thought it was one of the most thrilling, loving, awesome, passionate, true to life stories I have ever read. THANK YOU!
Dawn N chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
Great job, Carly :) I have followed this story from every chapter. I have re-read it so many times I've lost count! Congrat's on finishing :-) Kudos for you!

Thanks for the wonderful story - I guess all good things have to come to end eventually, but I'm still going to miss this one.

Thanks for writing this fic :)
Trish62 chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
Thank you for finishing this story. I sometimes had my doubts that you would, but then out of the blue another chapter would appear. When I have more time, I'll read it all in one shot, because I fear I've forgotten many of the details from the beginning. Congrats on your first completed story!
Eve2006 chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
I have to say that this was a really well written story that I enjoyed from start to finish - well done.

The way it ended made me think that there could be sequel in store? :) If so that would be great.

sentarla chapter 21 . 2/23/2008
great story, funny thing is that I have just finished re-reading the last 20 chapters and then you posted this only a few hours after I had re-gone over it. thanks for a long story was really good. would love to see a sequel.
Poaetpainter chapter 21 . 2/23/2008
Congrats on an awesome completion of an amazing fic!
twigletmoo chapter 20 . 2/23/2008
O, good chapter, and poor Sammy! And Aw, poor Dean, not being able to live with his brother.

Look forward to the last chapter!
empath89 chapter 20 . 2/23/2008
i really liked this! especially the dream bit...dean basically being sam's lifeline makes me all happy. ::grins:: i can't wait for more! update soon...and if you're still looking for a beta, i'd do it for you.

Kaewi chapter 20 . 2/22/2008
This story has really moved me from the beginning, and although it's sad to see the end soon, I'm glad that there will be some resolution for the brothers. They've been through so much on this journey, and they deserve some closure.

Will you also be posting an epilogue?
cavetrollgrl chapter 20 . 2/22/2008
Thanks for the chapter. Full of brother angst and fears but also some hope. The women turned out to be very interesting and different then I thought you were going to do her. The suspence ending for the chapter was kind of sneaky though please hurry and finish this great story.
Dawn N chapter 20 . 2/22/2008
I have ben waiting and waiting :-) I was tickled pink when I saw the new chapter waiting in my inbox!

I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to next, but I'll be sad to see the story end. Update when you can, but I hope it's soon :-) Thanks for the great story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
Awesome chapter! i really like the twist you put in here with the old woman telling Sammy about their past lives and how Dean chose not to live without him-how she also told Sammy that this time it changed because Dean got him back soon enough and gave him the strength to fight!

Can't wait for your last chapter!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »