Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
sammygirl1963 chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
Awesome chapter! i really like the twist you put in here with the old woman telling Sammy about their past lives and how Dean chose not to live without him-how she also told Sammy that this time it changed because Dean got him back soon enough and gave him the strength to fight!

Can't wait for your last chapter!
maxandkiz chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
Welcome back! Awesome chapter! So the old lady was trying to help. Cool. Hope she's right about Sam beating the cancer. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Kelly chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
Oh my god! Could tonight get any better? Two episodes and a new chapter from you! I love this story and had been dying for you to update! You totally made my day and I love this chapter. Could have done with Dean comforting Sam from a nightmare but since you updated for the first time in forever, I'll forgive you. And I agree with your idea that Dean is a huge factor of why Sam has *hopefully* beaten this horrible disease. Though I'm sad to see it end, I can't wait for the next chapter so please don't keep us in suspense for too long. :)
friendly chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
yeah you're back.. great job.. I love this story.. can;t wait for more
SlumberingMarauder chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
yay! this was updated! I've been waiting for a new chapter forever! I'm so glad it's here! thanks for updating, but i can't believe there is only one chapter left! Can't wait for the last one!
IheartSam7 chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
YAY! Finally a new chapter in my all time favorite story. I just loved it. I love that you make it SO REAL. I love the emotions, and the caring, and the love that you bring to Dean and Sam. I will be so sad to see this awesome story end, but at the same time, I am so glad that I got to read it :)
empath89 chapter 19 . 11/16/2007
i'm so sorry that i didn't review before...but life's been hectic. that's not the point though...i loved this! it's so good. i hate the cliffie...so horrible! well...i'd say update soon, but i don't know when that'll be...

hugs...empath
IheartSam7 chapter 19 . 10/30/2007
that was so incredibly amazing and emotional and sad and wonderful and painful. I canlt even imagine going through that. Have you? You seem to know the pain so well. Its really emotionally draining to read, but in a good way. Please update soon!
Shaeny chapter 19 . 10/30/2007
Great fic, excellence chapter. Please, update soon and moore!
twigletmoo chapter 19 . 10/22/2007
Well, it's taken me a little time to catch up with this story, cos I really couldn't remember what had happened or where we were up to, but now I'm addicted again!

How are you getting on with finding a beta?
Peaches chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
that was a great chapter! thanks for updating! :)
JLE73 chapter 19 . 10/8/2007
I was so happy to see this in my email after getting home from the long weekend! Keep it up! I don't want to have to wait 6 months to finish reading this awesome fic
wisawijiminig chapter 19 . 10/8/2007
Oh! I'm so excited to see that the next chapter is up and I havn't even read it yet. :D

This is a lovely read, thanks for posting it and keep up the good work :) !
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 19 . 10/8/2007
uh oh! man, this chapter was awesome...i seriously love this story! you have to update soon! i forgot how much i missed Dancing in the Dark!
Peppermint Sprinkles chapter 19 . 10/8/2007
IT was good. I was surprised at how much the beta corrects.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »