Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
maxandkiz chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
Welcome back! Awesome chapter! So the old lady was trying to help. Cool. Hope she's right about Sam beating the cancer. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Kelly chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
Oh my god! Could tonight get any better? Two episodes and a new chapter from you! I love this story and had been dying for you to update! You totally made my day and I love this chapter. Could have done with Dean comforting Sam from a nightmare but since you updated for the first time in forever, I'll forgive you. And I agree with your idea that Dean is a huge factor of why Sam has *hopefully* beaten this horrible disease. Though I'm sad to see it end, I can't wait for the next chapter so please don't keep us in suspense for too long. :)
friendly chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
yeah you're back.. great job.. I love this story.. can;t wait for more
SlumberingMarauder chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
yay! this was updated! I've been waiting for a new chapter forever! I'm so glad it's here! thanks for updating, but i can't believe there is only one chapter left! Can't wait for the last one!
IheartSam7 chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
YAY! Finally a new chapter in my all time favorite story. I just loved it. I love that you make it SO REAL. I love the emotions, and the caring, and the love that you bring to Dean and Sam. I will be so sad to see this awesome story end, but at the same time, I am so glad that I got to read it :)
empath89 chapter 19 . 11/16/2007
i'm so sorry that i didn't review before...but life's been hectic. that's not the point though...i loved this! it's so good. i hate the cliffie...so horrible! well...i'd say update soon, but i don't know when that'll be...

hugs...empath
IheartSam7 chapter 19 . 10/30/2007
that was so incredibly amazing and emotional and sad and wonderful and painful. I canlt even imagine going through that. Have you? You seem to know the pain so well. Its really emotionally draining to read, but in a good way. Please update soon!
Shaeny chapter 19 . 10/30/2007
Great fic, excellence chapter. Please, update soon and moore!
twigletmoo chapter 19 . 10/22/2007
Well, it's taken me a little time to catch up with this story, cos I really couldn't remember what had happened or where we were up to, but now I'm addicted again!

How are you getting on with finding a beta?
Peaches chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
that was a great chapter! thanks for updating! :)
JLE73 chapter 19 . 10/8/2007
I was so happy to see this in my email after getting home from the long weekend! Keep it up! I don't want to have to wait 6 months to finish reading this awesome fic
wisawijiminig chapter 19 . 10/8/2007
Oh! I'm so excited to see that the next chapter is up and I havn't even read it yet. :D

This is a lovely read, thanks for posting it and keep up the good work :) !
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 19 . 10/8/2007
uh oh! man, this chapter was awesome...i seriously love this story! you have to update soon! i forgot how much i missed Dancing in the Dark!
Peppermint Sprinkles chapter 19 . 10/8/2007
IT was good. I was surprised at how much the beta corrects.
mollieclarke chapter 19 . 10/8/2007