Reviews for Yours to command
Corig chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
What a beautiful ending to this story Lia :) . You did such an incredible job on this . Have a wonderful summer my friend !

~ Hugs Cori :)
mauraudersminuspeterarehot chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
Eomer is about as subtle as a brick wall. But obviously Lothiriel shares this trait!

I liked the juxtapostion of the words you used to describe her with, it was crazily oxymoronic.. but i think it conveyed the depth of her character.. also, it annoys me when characters are simply portrayed as the ingenue, who is sweet, lovely, and oh so innocent.

i am very sad this story is over, i'm going to have nothing to look foward to in my inbox anymore... :(

but you definately deserve a rest, and all that remains is to sincery thank you.. for such an excellent story.. and also to think that you definately deserve some sort of reward.. erm.. have some extra desert tonight. you deserve it.

lol! bye! x
eyes of sky chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
Oh no! I'm bereft! This has been one of the very few stories that can bring a smile to my lips just with an update alert! This chapter did not disappoint, just the right mix of gentle embarrassment, boldness, sweetness and humour. Congratulations on a masterful and touching story from start to finish.
esondie chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
I'm so sad to see this story end! I'll miss the updates, but rest assured that you've done a marvelous job on it. I'm planning on keeping it as a favorite so that I can read it over and over! Thanks!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
Very sweet. I enjoyed this story very much! :)

~Calenlass
The Queen of Confusion chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
Wow! That last chapter was great! Loved it!

SARAH
Narnian Sprite chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
Yay! "I love weddings! Drinks all around!" -Jack Sparrow. Yeah, it was great. Of course that hardly suprises me my this point. Bravi again, and I hope to read more in the near future!
acacia59601 chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
Wow, this story was wonderful! I'm really impressed with the way your characters seem to come alive and leap off the page. Keep up the wonderful work!
Traceria chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
Er...sorry it's been many a chapter since you've seen a review from me. I've been following along slowly, but it often requires reading your chapters in Word. Obviously, I don't always get back to to leave a review on them...silly work computer.

That said, I'm almost said to see this story come to an end, though a very satisfying one it is! It's wasn't just a romantic tale but an insightful one. I've really enjoyed it!
Immortal Dawn chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
I love this story! I'm soo sad that it's finished but glad that they got a happy ending. Thank you for writing this awesome story.

Immortal Dawn
Willow-41z chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
Congratulations on finishing such a wonderful story! Well done! This last chapter was just lovely, there's no other word for it. They will have a long, happy and yes, blessed life together. It's nice to see everything come full circle from √Čomer's worries at the beginning of the story as well as Loth√≠riel's feeling restricted by her family.

Hopefully the plot bunnies will give you a rest now, but I admit being curious as to what they will come up with next.

Again, congratulations and well done!
Ivanolix chapter 33 . 6/25/2007
LOL! What a character Eomer is! I love your portrayal of blissful Eowyn as well, all mischief and practicality.
Mystikal19 chapter 33 . 6/23/2007
Another fantastic chapter. I am very sad to see that the next chapter is the last, but I am looking forward to the Epilouge. This chapter was very cute with Eowyn embarassing Eomer and Eomer getting nervous with Lothiriel. I love those brother/sister moments.

I am very happy to see that Lothiriel and Eomer are going to get married and Imrahil's reasoning was very sweet, though sad as well. However, given that Imrahil truly loved his wife, we can know that Eomer and Lothiriel's love is just the same.

Very good chapter, I am looking forward to the next with the same amount of optimism that everything turns out well as happily ever after.

-Mystikal
mauraudersminuspeterarehot chapter 33 . 6/22/2007
i hope you navigated the crisis successfully! thankyou for updating! and eomer! so delightfully bashful. lol

this story is MAGNIFICENT!
wondereye chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
what a great story about Lothriel's official engagement

to Eomer. Eomer's emotions are all over the page and

it's enjoyable to see him like this.
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »