Reviews for Yours to command
Willow-41z chapter 34 . 7/2/2007
Congratulations on finishing such a wonderful story! Well done! This last chapter was just lovely, there's no other word for it. They will have a long, happy and yes, blessed life together. It's nice to see everything come full circle from Éomer's worries at the beginning of the story as well as Lothíriel's feeling restricted by her family.

Hopefully the plot bunnies will give you a rest now, but I admit being curious as to what they will come up with next.

Again, congratulations and well done!
Ivanolix chapter 33 . 6/25/2007
LOL! What a character Eomer is! I love your portrayal of blissful Eowyn as well, all mischief and practicality.
Mystikal19 chapter 33 . 6/23/2007
Another fantastic chapter. I am very sad to see that the next chapter is the last, but I am looking forward to the Epilouge. This chapter was very cute with Eowyn embarassing Eomer and Eomer getting nervous with Lothiriel. I love those brother/sister moments.

I am very happy to see that Lothiriel and Eomer are going to get married and Imrahil's reasoning was very sweet, though sad as well. However, given that Imrahil truly loved his wife, we can know that Eomer and Lothiriel's love is just the same.

Very good chapter, I am looking forward to the next with the same amount of optimism that everything turns out well as happily ever after.

-Mystikal
mauraudersminuspeterarehot chapter 33 . 6/22/2007
i hope you navigated the crisis successfully! thankyou for updating! and eomer! so delightfully bashful. lol

this story is MAGNIFICENT!
wondereye chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
what a great story about Lothriel's official engagement

to Eomer. Eomer's emotions are all over the page and

it's enjoyable to see him like this.
Lindorie Tinuviel chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
Wonderful! It was great to see Imrahil finally come around! Such a beautiful couple they are!

The Editor of MBDTA
Taima1 chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
OH! Yay! What a wonderful weaving you've done! Thanks. Haha, Eomer was a little out of sorts from poison eh?

Thanks for the story! I hope your life gets better.
Kat-Black6 chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
Another wonderful update! How embarrassing that must have been for Eomer to touch Lothiriel in that way in front of not only her father, but her brothers as well! It's good that it didn't change her father's mind about the betrothal though.

I did like the rose bush thing. "Ceorl, I think that rose bush needs guarding!" That made me laugh a little bit. Don't worry about delayed updates. We all know that you will give us the next chapter sooner or later, and you haven't let us down before. We trust you!
Meganalira chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
Ahah! A poison-drunk Éomer pawing Lothíriel in front of her father and brothers! You're cruel, Lialathuveril, you know that? I'm surprised he didn't melt down and disappear between the grains of sand of the garden's path in embarrassment! Though that's not really his style, is it ;)

It was a very good, light chapter, and I'm waiting for the epilogue impatiently! :)
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
Fantastic chapter! I love this story!
Violin Ghost chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
That was a beautiful ending chapter! I can't believe this story is going to be over in a week... I've enjoyed checking my mail every week to see if this story had been updated yet, and it's something I'm going to miss doing...

Anyway, this was a beautiful chapter- full of light and hope and happiness. Eomer and Lothiriel deserve it. :)

Violin Ghost
Anne Rose chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
That was great having Eowyn be the one to enlighten him. :-)
Andi-Scribbles chapter 33 . 6/20/2007
Lovely, lovely, lovely.

And what Eomer said under the effects of the poison made me laugh hard.

I'm so sad the story's almost over! You've done a tremendous job with it and I hope you're going to give us many more stories after!
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 33 . 6/20/2007
Oh, that is PRICELESS! Poor Eomer-I'm sure that must have been mortifying to hear. But at least Imrahil agreed to the engagement. One thing I'm slightly confused about though- did he actually grope her in front of her father and brothers, or just ask if he could?
Auralee chapter 33 . 6/20/2007
YES! About time Imrahil came 'round! Now on to the wedding!
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »