Reviews for Yours to command
Medea Smyke chapter 27 . 6/21/2008
Ok, so I thought I had read this one, but I hadn't. And now I've read a lot of it. ;) It's been another good distraction while waiting for OtWotS, so you can take as long as you want with the next chapter. (do *not* take that seriously).

All I can say is that NO WONDER IMRAHIL DOESN'T LET HER GO TO MINAS TIRITH! BAD THINGS HAPPEN! She is completely incapable of staying out of trouble. No. Matter. What. I love it!

Bring on the drama and the horrible death of that scum bucket. Why are bad guys always so grabby? I guess diffident bad guys wouldn't be interesting in the case of a kidnapped female. Anyway, good use of a chamber pot...too bad there wasn't anything in it.
Feetsi chapter 34 . 6/20/2008
WOW! wunderschön, vielen Dank für diese tolle story! Hab erst nach dem Lesen gesehen, dass deine Muttersprache deutsch ist, dein Stil ist fantastisch, als würde man ein Buch lesen :-)
Evohe chapter 31 . 2/29/2008
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Do you have an idea of the amount of adrenaline this story manage to get into my blood today? Oh well, I do not regret it a bit and am still loving it to pieces!
Evohe chapter 30 . 2/29/2008
Oh! no, the blade was poisonned! I just know it, the fang's thingy made of obsidian (which is natural glass, did you know?). I'm so grateful for the fact the story is complete that I'm going right away to go and see if I'm right... Yeah my reviews are slacking off, and in quality too. But It is forty past midnight and I just have to know that all will be well!

Well good night then,

Evohe chapter 18 . 2/29/2008
Did I also said I positively loved your beginning citations? Oh, who I am kidding, I love the whole thing!

Thhis is, I think my personal favorite of the chapter : "Éomer had to stamp down hard on the urge to take her in his arms then and there. He desperately wanted to make her smile at him like she had last night. Or alternatively draw and quarter whoever had caused this unhappiness – before cutting him into small pieces, boiling him in oil and then killing him." of course coupled with the punch line "It dawned on Éomer at that moment that the man to be drawn and quartered and then cut into small pieces was himself." I insist on conveying once more my utmost admiration, and will now stop repeating myself.

Evohe chapter 17 . 2/29/2008
Yeah... Wilwarin, you still managed to have it perfectly so that I still do not hate her, not even despite her, I think. She is just so human!

"Wilwarin firmly pushed the memory of Lothíriel’s stricken face away. Anyway, as a princess she wouldn’t want for a good match. No doubt her father had a nice Gondorian nobleman in mind already and soon the King of Rohan would be forgotten.

Yes, she was definitely doing Lothíriel a favour." This is a masterpiece and does it all! I now have to express my love for all your characters with little appearences whom you give so much depth, to each of them, seemingly without thought. It is grand! It is great!

I just come to remark that you put the accented i in Lothiriel's name (which I, incidently, do not know how to do). I bow to the attention and respect you held to details.

Again thank you, I'm really and thorouhgly enjoying myself reading your story.

Evohe chapter 16 . 2/29/2008
Do you know? I fell sorry for Lady Wilwarin, almost sympathetic with her and her ambition to be more. Perhaps I'm presuming too much, probably so. Yet I think it is a testimony to your story that even the 'nasty' characters are, well taking us in is a good way of putting it. And that is only the 'nasty' ones, the other charachter are just to die for. Lothiriel and Eomer are totally charming, hoplessly and deliciously unaware (well, Eomer a bit less unaware as for now) and I adore the whole rest of them that seems to smirk and hide their knowing smiles everytime the pair does something (yet again, perhaps not Imrahil, especially not at this time).

And the best part, okay it is not the best part, there are so many that I can't pinpoint a favorite best part, is that almost 20 chapters for me to read still! I have to admit I can't suppress my glee at that, it is just too good!

Unable as I am to contain my curiosity as to what happens next, I will leave this review as it is with a last assertion at how good your work is and a big thank you for sharing it!
srk chapter 34 . 1/20/2008
Amazing, as ususal. I love this, but I want you to know that your stories are distracting me from my Calculus final in two days!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 33 . 11/17/2007
Great job, I absolutely adored it!
SilverWinter18 chapter 34 . 11/9/2007
This was an absolutely amazing story! I love it! I love Lothiriel's character and personality...

It was so sad when the misunderstanding came between them because I thought that they weren't going to be together in the end. I wonder what their children will look like?

Anyway, lovely story and I'll be sure to read some of your other stories too since this is so good!
catinthehat007 chapter 34 . 11/8/2007
i loved it, romantic and the characteriztions were good, i just thought it was precious, yay for you
Fishy Rainboots chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Great job, I've really enjoyed it and can't wait to read the rest.
silme33 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I love this story, this is my second time reading it. Fantastic.
Maya Mithrandir chapter 34 . 10/11/2007
Ive just push your story for one of my favorites of all. Please, escuse my english, but I had to say how wonderfull is your story, all the chapters got me insane and I can say, with no mistake, that it took me just one day to read it all, I just stop to eat and drink water. It was the most perfect story about Éomer and Lothíriel, and I know a lot of fanfiction about them. The plot is very well worked, and its so lovely, perfect and conduct with the right lines of Rohans men that I couldnt believe it! Your Éomer its everything I wish to read, so Eowyn and Faramir! I went to all kind of emotion reading, and I didnt left a review before because it took me a little work to find the write words to express my joy with your work.

Your a amazing writter, thank you for share this perfect story. Your Lothíriel is far as I know, the best of all, and everything is so natural, loving and strong!

Well, just perfect. From the tittle, the lines before the beggining and this final. And of course, I had to say that the way of Lothíriel say things without thinking in public makes laugh like a insane pretty much of the time.

Thats it. I hope my poor review is clear enough for you to read it. It took some kind of trouble to my english, but your work it proves to me wonderfull to understand that language.

Thank you for the storie, is the best I ever put my eyes on.
Nemea chapter 34 . 9/12/2007
Hey!

Just realised that though I read the last chapter right when it came out I haven't yet written a review. Shame on me. I could blame it on leaving Edoras and finally Middleearth, which nearly broke my heart but still I should have found time to tell you how much I loved and appreciated this story, how much joy it gave me and how much anxiety. With the background I had, I would have wished for a few more Rohan-chapters but the story was so perfect altogether that I don't dare to complain - who could...

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I loved every word and look forward to the next story!

Take care, ganz viele liebe Grüße,

Nemea