Reviews for Yours to command
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 20 . 3/9/2017
DUN DUN DUNNNN! Gah the two better make up soon because I as a reader am very distraught ;)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 19 . 3/9/2017
Oh snappers, poor Eomer :/
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 18 . 3/9/2017
Holy crap she's angry! This is horrible, and fantastic, all at the same time!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 17 . 3/9/2017
Gah you tease! I thought she was having a dream about Eomer, but it was only the horse...

That freaking b! She'd better be lying, I mean I assume she is, but gosh that piece of crap woman! I loathe her...

If I could slap someone through a computer screen, I would. That dirt-bag lady...
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 16 . 3/8/2017
Oh my goodness yes! Feel free to kiss her :3 muahahaha

Well frickety-frack, this isn't good! Poor Lothiriel! He's not the guy that she was going to be married to, is he? I hope not...yucky.
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 15 . 3/8/2017
I love that this story is a slow-burning romance, not a get-right-down-to-it type of thing :)

Ooh does she think that Eomer is engaged? Ooh, bad news bears!

Ha she's so funny! The ribbons, though, and Eomer's irritation is just the best :3
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 14 . 3/8/2017
Lady wife? I like the sound of that!

I love that you include so much of Faramir, Eowyn, and Lothiriel's family in this, like you care more about other characters than just the two main ones. :)

Ha! How Eomer didn't want to have to take home more strays; so adorable how he thought and handled it!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 13 . 3/8/2017
That was a sweet scene, how she wanted to visit the man despite her fears and encourage him. No doubt she felt all the rushing emotions he must have felt in that place.
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 12 . 3/8/2017
Gah, onto the next one! :D
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 11 . 3/8/2017
Don't you dare fall for that temptress, Eomer, or I'll never forgive you! :P

Yeah you run after her, Eomer! Yeah yeah, boo on that Lady Wilwarin!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 10 . 3/8/2017
Oh her mother died? I was actually just going to inquire about that, too.

And first-name basis, woohoo! Now that's what I call progress :)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 9 . 3/8/2017
Ha, "climb a tree" ;3

Ooh something's going down, onto the next chapter!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 8 . 3/8/2017
Gah, he thinks that other lady is pretty?! How dare he! Eyes forward, buddy! Wrong lady!

Ooh so much sass from her, I adore our heroine!

Ahh cliffhanger! Onto the next chapter I (quickly) go!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 7 . 3/8/2017
So random question, but is our heroine's father a Prince only? Why not a King? I'm sure you've explained it before, so I'm sorry for the question asked once again.

Their little banter with the 'black eye' and 'please have mercy on me' thing was very sweet, just saying :3

Ha, I love how you put humor into this. My gosh, I don't know if it's the time of night I'm reading this or what, but I continue to find your writing absolutely hilarious and entertaining.

Also, I love how you gave our heroine a question that anyone in her situation would ask about the horse and her color. Something that not many of us think about, so I commend you.

My gosh but the humor! I love it :D
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
Ha, Eowyn having Eomer's other arm? Sneaky sneaky! I absolutely hated Eowyn in LOTR when I first saw the films because she went after Aragorn (Arwen x Aragorn forever!), but I think I may learn to like her in this story :)

Haha, Lightning? My gosh her brother is a hoot!

"Probably about a horse; all their songs are about horses." Ha, I can see how they would think that! Too funny.

But Cadda, calling his harp a woman? It's like guys who call their cars female names...slightly odd.
1,080 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »