Reviews for Yours to command
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 4 . 3/8
Ooh now it makes sense to me why she told him he had a nice voice haha thought it was a bit of a strange compliment at first :3

Snap, her and her big mouth. It made me laugh, though hehe

Gah he moved her glass for her! So sweet :3

That Annarima needs a good slap, gah she drives me insane! Poor Lothiriel, I hope things go more smoothly for her :/
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 3 . 3/8
Oh snap she's feisty! Poor her, making a fool out of herself and thinking that Eomer was actually her brother's friend there to fool her. Oh the embarrassment! :3

Ha I love her. She thinks he's there to say that Eowyn has changed her mind in having her in the wedding :3 This is too funny.

A dog and his trusty sidekick boy in this story, too? Are they in the novels as well? But holy crap I would have toppled over that wall if the dog bounded at me like that.

Well holy freaking crap! I also won't give away what is wrong with her, but gosh that's so interesting! I've never read a story with a character like that, so I'm excited to see where this will go :)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 2 . 3/8
Decided to read this while I finished the other one, and of course, it's good so far. Slow, but good :) I can't wait to read more! And I want to know what's different about her appearance that everyone is so worried about. The suspense!
Elise chapter 34 . 12/25/2016
Absolutely brilliant read. I love all your stories so much. I particularly liked the way you dealt with Lothiriel's blindness, very well done. It was ever present (as it should be) in the descriptions and actions of Lothiriel, but not overwhelming in the sense that it was part of everyday life.
I really liked the several arcs in this story, with Wilwarin's lie, Eowyn's wedding, the Haradrim... great storytelling, never a dull moment.
Thank you so much for sharing your stories, they make me very happy.
ladyand chapter 34 . 12/17/2016
I love how clever this story was from the very first chapter with the pony that makes an appearance later as well. There are no loose ends and appreciate that cause I know how hard that is in fact to do. I have endeavored to read as many of your stories as possible because they are always refreshing. Lothíriel is never the same in any fic I read so far but she is always so alive which is a testament to your creativity.
ladyand chapter 30 . 12/17/2016
Great fighting scene. I love that you made Eomer blind for a moment. Also, I am happy that Elfhelm came around to liking Lothiriel a bit more in this chapter. Lothiriel's "Just kill him" was great especially since I did not know if she would be against more killing. I perhaps her wanting vengeance much more.
ladyand chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
I've read this story so quickly I keep forgetting to review. I am happy that the disagreement did not carry on for many chapters and was dealt with. I love Lothíriel's faith and Eomer's announcement that he asked her to marry him in front of all those women.
Such a well written story.
ladyand chapter 14 . 12/17/2016
I loved the outing they had together in this chapter and the way Eomer is going out of his way to help Lothíriel. I know at this point Lothíriel is not aware of his affection towards her but I am unsure if he is aware of his own feelings.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
So sweet of Lothíriel. Having her be blind was quite unexpected for me but interesting none the less.
Anon chapter 23 . 8/30/2016
I am glad it only took Eomer a little over 24 hours to find out what bothered Lothiriel.
Anon chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
Every time I read this story I keep thinking Lothiriel should have risked Eomer's ridicule by mentioning his betrothal to Wilvarin. She should have trusted Eomer's honor not to shame her feelings for him.
EStrunk chapter 34 . 7/14/2016
Loved this. Eomer's battle with Muzgash was epic. I particularly liked that he was blinded, temporarily, at the end. The suspense as the poison began to set in made me crazy. I like that Aragorn found a hidden antidote and didn't just use magical healing powers. Lothiriel was fantastic. Have you ever seen "Wait Until Dark"? A 60s movie with a blind Audrey Hepburn. The confrontation with Muzgash in the dark reminded me of that. I adore Eomer feeling more bashful than Lothiriel on their wedding night. One issue - once Imrahil pointed out that they'd only known each other for 4 days, that made me nervous. Obviously, we know that they are both wonderful and perfectly suited, but I liked the longer courtship times in your other stories. Still - Wonderful mix of romance and action.
EStrunk chapter 24 . 7/13/2016
I was so afraid something like that would happen. Horrible. Can't write much review. Have to read the next chapter.
EStrunk chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
One of my favorite things in this story is the little tidbits you start each chapter out with. I particularly liked the saying at the beginning of this chapter. Now I am hoping that honest Lothiriel will figure out the lie she's been told. Wilwarin is awful!
EStrunk chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
Wow - things are really amping up. It cracks me up how naive Eomer is re women using their feminine wiles and various other techniques. His reaction to Lothiriel's statement about her small wishes was beautiful. Is she falling for him yet? Muzgash is amazingly creepy. I do love the combination of romance and suspense/danger.
1,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »