Reviews for Yours to command
Anon chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
If the story weren't already finished, I'd be very angry about this cliffie.
Anon chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
The gift of Winterbreath is a very touching gesture.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Cadda sounds wonderful,
Anon chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
This is getting very interesting.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
It would seem that Eomer likes her, in a brotherly way perhaps.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
I was shocked. Help! This is going to be a very different fic. I like your courage!
Anon chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
The small hints of Lothiriel causing trouble and getting injured while in Minas Tirith last time are subtle enough to really cause suspence.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I like this sombre and calculating mood, it is sometimes refreshing, though too much will destroy the story.
Paddy and Moony's Angel chapter 34 . 11/19/2013
I love this story! I loved your portrayal of Lothiriel you didnt make her a damsel in distress lol I loved it!
Cheers
PaMA
Neko chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
Ah, Wilwarin gets her comeuppance! Very satisfying. I liked Arwen's verdict, that she does not want Wilwarin's like at her court. Restrained, but still quite a sharp rebuke.
Neko chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
Woooo, she really let him have it! If/when Eomer finds out what made Lothiriel lose her temper like that, I suspect he will make Lady Wilwarin regret her little ploy even more than she probably did after he snubbed her.
Ave Imperium chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
My favorite LoTR story, I loved the romance, it was so well done.
Your writing style is also one of my favorite and the plot was excellent. I loved this story from the first to last sentence.

I can't congratulate you enough for making such a good story.
TMI Fairy chapter 34 . 9/20/2013
Sweet.
Borys
Nate88 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Lothiriel is blind hu? Interesting take!
Nate88 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I seem to recall the it was mentioned in return of the king that the princes where desendants of an elf maiden?
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »