Reviews for Yours to command
Nate88 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Lothiriel is blind hu? Interesting take!
Nate88 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I seem to recall the it was mentioned in return of the king that the princes where desendants of an elf maiden?
Nate88 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Interesting chapter. I look forward to how your characters differ in this fic o your others.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
I pity that nazgul. Deeply.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Can't that dratted Muzmash make himself a little useful and kill that irritating Wilwarin by chance? Seriously - those two deserve one another! •Shakes head• Blasted predators. And am I the only one more worried for Eomer's wellfare against the latter than the first? Honestly, a fight he can handle, but subtle female hunting? He should really take the hint that Eowyn dissaproves of her...
The Winterwitch chapter 34 . 5/20/2013
I've just read this in one go over the last two days and had a lovely time with this piece of wonderful storytelling! Your take on these characters is awesome and works perfectly for me. I particularly liked how you balance the canon lore with your own additions and imagination to form such a lively, three-dimensional picture with such real and well-fleshed out characters and settings. Thank you for this enjoyable read.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 34 . 2/21/2013
cool
Light on the Horizon chapter 34 . 1/11/2013
Beautiful story :-)
shallowness chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
This fic has been a delightful read. Your Lothiriel here is captivating, from her faults to her strengths. I loved that her father, over-protective in many respects, was right that she was very young, but what she'd been through had made her wise. I loved how you wrote about the effects of her disability, about the difficulties that she faced, but the adaptations that she'd made to meet them, and the various attitudes of others - this was a fascinating, thoughtful look at what disability would be like in Middle Earth.

And having raved about your three-dimensional OFC (essentially) - your Eomer (and your Eowyn, Aragorn and Faramir...) was delicious. I thought you got his voice and the essentials of him beautifully. I loved how the Rohirrim directness worked in this fic.

The plot-line was well done, from the way you showed their compatiability and unconcious attraction, the threat from the butterfly and then the snake - loved how it was something that Eomer had learned from Lothiriel's blindness that gave him the advantage, but there was usually some such touch in every chapter. Great pay-offs and cliffhangers that made it hard to leave the story to attend to other things. Obviously, in a fic like this, sensuality is vital and you managed it well and it was also evident that a lot of thought had gone into this - I adored the quotes at the start of the chapters, from the songs to apt sayings.

Altogether an impressive and enjoyable fic.
Culhilien chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
I was dubious when I read the description on your author bio - but I love it already. I think I won't be sleeping at all tonight!
Professor Ali chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I have three particular favs amongst your stories and I struggled to decide if one takes precedence over the others. This one I read first and have read several times, so I thought I’d start with this one. Such an unusual premise as far as Lotheriel goes but it really, really works. It must have required much research and careful thought. (I don’t want to say too much to give it away to people who have not read it yet!) Favourite parts – too many to mention, but I think the quotes and riddles are one of the best things. And I had to put my review against this chapter as we have the things which are the subject of the riddle in a place close to our home and occasionally I see one. I’ll never be able to think about them without laughing ever again! Ali
Ikurus chapter 34 . 6/30/2012
I absolutely loved this story.
Thank you so much for writing and posting this wonderful story for us to enjoy.
Talia119 chapter 34 . 6/13/2012
Your stories are always so wonderfully detailed and well thought out. Just terrific. I can't wait for the next one! ;-)
Lily1992 chapter 34 . 6/12/2012
Ich Liebe deine Herr der Ringe Geschichten D
Turwaithien chapter 34 . 5/24/2012
Lia, this story is truly BRILLIANT!

I think the Lothíriel you created here is my favorite Lothíriel EVER! It is this special mixture of vulnerability and strength and her huge heart for all animals that makes her so appealing to me.

This story has it all and I especially enjoy how you add adventure and spice to a delightful love story in a very unique style.

And I'm very sure that the guileless rosebush does not need to fear any harm now being left in the capable hands of the King's guard! *ROFTL*

This is a masterpiece and I enjoyed every second of reading it.

You have many fantastic stories and I truly love them all but this one is the cream of the crop!
1,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »