Reviews for Yours to command
Talia119 chapter 34 . 6/13/2012
Your stories are always so wonderfully detailed and well thought out. Just terrific. I can't wait for the next one! ;-)
Lily1992 chapter 34 . 6/12/2012
Ich Liebe deine Herr der Ringe Geschichten D
Turwaithien chapter 34 . 5/24/2012
Lia, this story is truly BRILLIANT!

I think the Lothíriel you created here is my favorite Lothíriel EVER! It is this special mixture of vulnerability and strength and her huge heart for all animals that makes her so appealing to me.

This story has it all and I especially enjoy how you add adventure and spice to a delightful love story in a very unique style.

And I'm very sure that the guileless rosebush does not need to fear any harm now being left in the capable hands of the King's guard! *ROFTL*

This is a masterpiece and I enjoyed every second of reading it.

You have many fantastic stories and I truly love them all but this one is the cream of the crop!
Ruya Firtina chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
SHE'S BLIND. YOU ARE A GENIUS WITH STORIES. OH MY GAWD.

Seriously, I love how your stories always have some sort of brilliant twist within the first few chapters.
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 34 . 5/9/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this twist on the love story of Lothiriel and Eomer. It was extremely unique and extremely delightful.
BrightWatcher chapter 34 . 3/12/2012
This is such a beautiful story! I love how things that you think are normal become hints as new plot lines develop. You are very skilled at creating unity in a story and your writing style is clear and flows wonderfully. I also liked how you engaged in the sensuality aspect without indulging, making this story readable for more people to enjoy. :) I adored the action scenes, so vivid and exciting. How did you decide to make Lothiriel blind? You portrayed it very well.

You have talent and if you were to write a book I'd read it.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Tinkirbell chapter 34 . 12/24/2011
My love for you grows each and every day...3 *sigh*
Lives to dance chapter 34 . 11/18/2011
All of your stories are amazing, but this was probably my favorite (:
QueenGinevraWeasley chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love this chapter. I like the fact you pointed the purpose of this story from the beginning. And I am curious how unusual Lothiriel is.
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 34 . 7/8/2011
This was a beautiful story; I loved how you portrayed both Éomer and Lothíriel and how their relationship grew. I also loved your portrayal of Éowyn, Aragorn and Arwen. you made them actually possible to talk so, not aloof and rather hard to approch like so many people do.

The plot line always kept you guessing, which I really liked, and the way you write really enables you to feel the frustrations of the characters right along with them. You have such a talent for writing.
GoGothGirl chapter 34 . 5/23/2011
i'll have you know that this story is the second of the chaptered fics that you wrote that i've read in a day's time. goodness, i cant remember the last time i binge read anything by a single author. usually i move one chaptered fic to another and that's mostly by another author, but you impressed me with Lion and His Lady that i just HAD to read this one.

SO SO SO glad i did. XD

right. i see a healthy list of stories in your profile, so i best get started on my third one. :D
pucksmuse chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Very interesting!Can't wait to read the rest.
quaff chapter 34 . 2/25/2011
Wonderful story. Couldn't stop reading it. Thank you.
Lady Krystalyn chapter 34 . 10/9/2010
Wonderful job, again! The most different Lothiriel out of the others you've written in my own opinion. She's more childlike and feels more her actual age while the other Lothiriels you've written all feel slightly older due to their experiances in the war as well as their position. This Lothiriel's blindness has kept her from these responsibilities and kept her much more sheltered and it shows wonderfully in her personality. The trust she is forced to place in others comes so naturally and sincerely to her and her stubbornness and lack of tact are quite endearing though I spent quite a bit of time wincing! An enjoyable look into a much less 'perfect' version of her. I particularly liked how you made her a champion of all those animals (very realistic for her to not want someone/thing thrown away because it has a defect or is no longer 'useful'). I must say that though this story is not catagorized under "Humour" as some of your others are, I think I laughed the loudest during this one! So many instances throughout had me bursting out laughting, which let me tell you creates some interesting noises when you try to stifle it and not wake up the rest of the house! The number of times I was irritated with Imrahil for coddling her and treating her like an invalid were quite frequent as well. I have to say, Eomer being the nervous one on their wedding night was very entertaining, another difference in her from your other stories but very fitting lol Goes back to her trust and childlike enthusiasm I think. Anyway, great job!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 23 . 10/9/2010
Ok, as you know I usually wait to review until I've finished your stories because I simply can't make myself take the time. I always want to know what happens too much to pause! However this time I just HAD to make an exception. I was practically rolling on the floor in laughter at the end, that nasty Wilwarin FINALLY got what she deserved! I can't tell you the number of times I wanted to wring her neck, but this was the perfect resolution to the entire situation! The way Eomer took her to task in front of the entire court was just wonderful! Love, love, love it! And I'm so glad Eomer and Lothiriel finally talked and got the whole misunderstanding taken care of in the last chapter, I'm not sure my poor heart could take any more chapters with them at odds like that.
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »