Reviews for Yours to command
EStrunk chapter 10 . 7/13/2016
I loved the beginning with the contrasts of the two women getting dressed. As awful as Wilwarin is, her thought about the dress being a woman's armor was very perceptive. All through the dinner scene I couldn't help but worry about how furious Wilwarin must be. Lothiriel continues to be such a delight. Her fancy that voices have a color is wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
Loving this. I'm so glad that Lothiriel is so spirited despite her blindness. Very curious to find out what Eomer thinks of her.
Rhiannon A. Christy chapter 34 . 6/4/2016
I love this story so much! I love this take on Lothiriel. Thanks for sharing!

~Rhia
BCgurlie chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
I love this story so far! I just have a quick question...was Lothiriel born blind or was she blinded by the accident everyone keeps mentioning?
PSW chapter 34 . 10/4/2015
Another good one! I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing!
beccy26o9 chapter 34 . 4/26/2015
I read this story in the last days and it was so much fun and so cute! I loved your Lothíriel :) I also liked that it wasn't only a love story but had some action in it as well.
ClemmieCole chapter 34 . 2/17/2015
I love this story, the best eomer x lothiriel fic I've read, thank you!
Dinogeek chapter 33 . 1/19/2015
Those frail little rosebushes are in constant need of care... XD
Dinogeek chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
That whole exchange at the end may just be the most appropriate description of marriage that has ever come into being. The guys all somehow get it into their heads that they're looking for a wife. Little do they know... XD
Khante chapter 34 . 3/14/2014
Absolutely beautiful story. I always enjoy your Lothiriel and Eomer stories, and this one is no exception. Thank you for writing such lovely stories!
Anon chapter 34 . 1/9/2014
I love this story. The suggestive scenes here are just enough to be arousing, but not too graphic.
Anon chapter 32 . 1/8/2014
The lullaby is lovely :)
Anon chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
This is cruel, I think. Though in the realm of suspence writing only very common.
Anon chapter 27 . 1/8/2014
You sure make gripping tale.
Anon chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
This guy definitely gives me the creeps.
1,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »