Reviews for Yours to command
Professor Ali chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I have three particular favs amongst your stories and I struggled to decide if one takes precedence over the others. This one I read first and have read several times, so I thought I’d start with this one. Such an unusual premise as far as Lotheriel goes but it really, really works. It must have required much research and careful thought. (I don’t want to say too much to give it away to people who have not read it yet!) Favourite parts – too many to mention, but I think the quotes and riddles are one of the best things. And I had to put my review against this chapter as we have the things which are the subject of the riddle in a place close to our home and occasionally I see one. I’ll never be able to think about them without laughing ever again! Ali
Ikurus chapter 34 . 6/30/2012
I absolutely loved this story.
Thank you so much for writing and posting this wonderful story for us to enjoy.
Talia119 chapter 34 . 6/13/2012
Your stories are always so wonderfully detailed and well thought out. Just terrific. I can't wait for the next one! ;-)
Lily1992 chapter 34 . 6/12/2012
Ich Liebe deine Herr der Ringe Geschichten D
Turwaithien chapter 34 . 5/24/2012
Lia, this story is truly BRILLIANT!

I think the Lothíriel you created here is my favorite Lothíriel EVER! It is this special mixture of vulnerability and strength and her huge heart for all animals that makes her so appealing to me.

This story has it all and I especially enjoy how you add adventure and spice to a delightful love story in a very unique style.

And I'm very sure that the guileless rosebush does not need to fear any harm now being left in the capable hands of the King's guard! *ROFTL*

This is a masterpiece and I enjoyed every second of reading it.

You have many fantastic stories and I truly love them all but this one is the cream of the crop!
Ruya Firtina chapter 3 . 5/11/2012

Seriously, I love how your stories always have some sort of brilliant twist within the first few chapters.
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 34 . 5/9/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this twist on the love story of Lothiriel and Eomer. It was extremely unique and extremely delightful.
BrightWatcher chapter 34 . 3/12/2012
This is such a beautiful story! I love how things that you think are normal become hints as new plot lines develop. You are very skilled at creating unity in a story and your writing style is clear and flows wonderfully. I also liked how you engaged in the sensuality aspect without indulging, making this story readable for more people to enjoy. :) I adored the action scenes, so vivid and exciting. How did you decide to make Lothiriel blind? You portrayed it very well.

You have talent and if you were to write a book I'd read it.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Tinkirbell chapter 34 . 12/24/2011
My love for you grows each and every day...3 *sigh*
Lives to dance chapter 34 . 11/18/2011
All of your stories are amazing, but this was probably my favorite (:
theangelgirl22 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love this chapter. I like the fact you pointed the purpose of this story from the beginning. And I am curious how unusual Lothiriel is.
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 34 . 7/8/2011
This was a beautiful story; I loved how you portrayed both Éomer and Lothíriel and how their relationship grew. I also loved your portrayal of Éowyn, Aragorn and Arwen. you made them actually possible to talk so, not aloof and rather hard to approch like so many people do.

The plot line always kept you guessing, which I really liked, and the way you write really enables you to feel the frustrations of the characters right along with them. You have such a talent for writing.
GoGothGirl chapter 34 . 5/23/2011
i'll have you know that this story is the second of the chaptered fics that you wrote that i've read in a day's time. goodness, i cant remember the last time i binge read anything by a single author. usually i move one chaptered fic to another and that's mostly by another author, but you impressed me with Lion and His Lady that i just HAD to read this one.

SO SO SO glad i did. XD

right. i see a healthy list of stories in your profile, so i best get started on my third one. :D
pucksmuse chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Very interesting!Can't wait to read the rest.
quaff chapter 34 . 2/25/2011
Wonderful story. Couldn't stop reading it. Thank you.
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »