Reviews for Yours to command
Elwen of Lorien chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
I think Annarima is a little too uptight for me, and what makes this so funny is that is how just about everyone was back then; well, I think. Elwen.
eyes of sky chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
Ooh that Annarima! The comment about Eomer's sleeve was either malicious, thoughtless or both. It's heartening to read about the ways in which Lothiriel has adapted to her blindness, she obviously values her independence. Her father obviously still views her as a little girl though, if she goes away anywhere or tries anything new (ooh.. like marriage for example?) he will clearly worry she is not capable. The accident must have been not too early in life as she has a full memory of colours and objects, at least she can draw on her imaginings to conjure scenes up.
losing-grip16 chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Hmm... an accident, I wonder what happened. Another splendid chapter!
wondereye chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
what an insightful meal how she manages to be as smooth

as possible.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Fantastic chapter! I really like how you are depicting Lothiriel.
Willow-41z chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
The description of Eomer's voice at the beginning is nice. Amrothos's attempt to make her feel better about the shirt was sweet, and I would like to know what exactly did happen to his clothes in Cormallen!

Nice ominousity at the end. ;-)
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Ugh Annarima I already hate her! I wonder what happened to Lothíriel, I mean what was really the accident. And I also wonder if she can get her sight back. I like the way she describes all the voices with colors. Makes me think of the blind girl in the village (Night Shyamalan's movie) who sees the aura of all the people and all of them in a different color. Anyways, I don't know much about blindness, except on fiction. But I do feel bad for poor Lothíriel, She still has spirit though.

Again her father is over protective, but in this case we can almost be agreeing on this attitude. Though, she seems to be able to fend for herself quite well... Well not on the part when she spils her drink. She seems (at a first glance) much more vulnerable than the other Lothíriels.

Well... You must write more AND on a short notice :P

Keep it up!
Nemea chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Oh God -these people make me angry! This b... Annamaria should just cross my way. Nothing of beauty left afterwards I tell you! And Prince Imrahil - Hello? Bloody Bastard. Just always making everything worse. Man, I could just kick all their asses to the moon.

Poor Lothiriel! But just wait until you are the Queen of Rohan...

Viele liebe Gruesse von einer aufgebrachten

Nemea
elenninelendelyne chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
nicely done. it could easily be a part of the book after ROTK. PLEASE FINISH!
Meganalira chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Oh, but Éomer is a gentleman :) It was really nice to get to see things from Lothíriel's point of view (erhm... whatever). Although you don't really paint Imrahil in a flattering way... it's obvious you shouldn't move things around a blind person. I liked too how Lothíriel managed to place people's faces.

All in all, a nice chapter, and I'm awaiting the next one impatiently!
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Oh... Blind! She's blind... This is going to be interesting!

It must be uncomfortable for Eomer, poor guy :S

And I wonder how a blind princess will end up being queen of rohan; can't wait to see what will happen. It will be intriguing to see how she will sense Eomer.

Well keep it up ;)
Elwen of Lorien chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Wouldn't have thought that. I was thinking some sort of birth defect, but not blindness. Keep me on my toes. Elwen.
love of Eomer chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Love the story so far, please update.
losing-grip16 chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
She's blind! I can't believe I didn't realize it. I absolutely LOVE this story so far! You are a very talented writer.
Meganalira chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Hey! Two new chapters already (unlike some authors around here, you seem decided to get this story going and see it through the end... that's good)!

Well, I didn't exactly guess from chap. 2 that Lothíriel was blind, but I had a feeling. It's only that it hardly seemed likely that it would go by unnoticed by Éomer, in the beginning of chap. 3. When someone is blind, it's usually obvious from the way their eyes don't move. Maybe the dark is Éomer's excuse for not understanding?

Anyway, this is very good so far. I like your Lothíriel, how she's determined and all. Your grieving Éomer is excellent too.

Usually I would beg for another chapter soon, but it doesn't seem necessary with you ;) Happy writing!
1,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »