Reviews for Yours to command
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
Great chapter - Ohh I can't wait for the next chapter!
A Vermilion Memory chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
Oh goodness.

That was charming.

-Vermilion
lady scribe of avandell chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Oh dear. An assassin.
ElvislivesAgain chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
You already posted this chapter much earlier. I know I got an Email saying that this story was updated like 2 weeks ago. just wanted to let you know.

Jen
Elwen of Lorien chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
I think the pony will come in use in the future. For reasons other than a packhorse. As for the assassins, something tells me they are not going to get very far, although a scrape or two would make it interesting. Elwen.
Traceria chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Ha ha...this time my eyes are filled with tears of mirth! Lothiriel's got her own animal rescue program! I'm sure Sam could relate seeing as he had all that quality time with Bill. ;) And you know Aragorn would have a soft spot for Galador likewise.

O...transitioning...
wurd-god chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
I really enjoyed this story, and I was very suprised by her blindness, but the way you express the character; I don't feel bad for her, I like and respect her. p.s I hope Lady Annarima gets what's coming to her. Keep up the great work, can't wait for more.
wondereye chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
what's the deal with Eomer rescuing an animal like this;

I don't get the impression that he likes lothriel yet as

anything more than a friend
Pavy chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
A great story. Eomer and Lothiriel aren't falling all over each other after having just met, but you can clearly see the beginnings of a potential relationship. And Gallant Galador is a very cute touch.

What I also like about this is that Lothiriel isn't completely helpless although being blind, and at the same time has apparent vulnerabilities. I like that she falters sometimes at defending herself, and yet at other times can do it well. She's unique despite the plethora of interpretations of Lothiriel.
Taima1 chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
I absolutely LOVE what you have done! How romantic to change things up this way! I am so excited to read on! PLEASE POST SOON! (no peg legs...)
Verity Kindle chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
Awesome! I love the way you describe things! And now, the villain appears! YAY
Willow-41z chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
I think this is my favorite Lothiriel so far. She's so compassionate and opinionated and knows how to make a difference in the world.

What I really liked about this chapter was that it read like a movie, especially the timing of the words before Eomer's decision. The pause and then the surprise was very well-done. The ending with Lothiriel making Eomer promise was also well-done. And it made me smile, which I much appreciated.
lady scribe of avandell chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
You copy-cat! I've got a long-sitting blurb-story about Lothiriel being blind. It never came to fruition, though, because other things got in the way, so I suppose I can forgive you for stealing my idea, lol.

This story is excellent, of course. I love how outspoken Lothiriel is - and I love that she can totally throw Eomer off balance just by changing the subject. Lovely work, m'dear.
Traceria chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
I've only read the first three words, but I had to start the review already because simply thinking about your story, the set-up of it all, intrigues me...all over again. Oh, and it made me remember reading this book: Dragon's Kin [w . annemccaffrey books/series/pern/dragons-kin . html].

Now that I've read:

Oh, I'm practically in tears of frustration for Lothiriel! The poor girl!

But I am very curious as to what Alphros is so excited to show her!
A Vermilion Memory chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Aw.

I almost cried when she spilled her wine.

She was trying so hard...

-Vermilion