Reviews for Yours to command
Clb chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
Oh I love it already! Update update update! Eomer and Lothiriel are my favorite. And it's so original I would have never guessed you'd make her blind. What a wonderful dynamic!
Clb chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Well I'm so excited because I didn't know you were writing a new story! I like the first chapter and I'm anxious to see why Imrahil doesn't want Eomer to marry Lothiriel! I loved Eomer standing in his cell thinking on his life and Eowyn and Faramir coming to find him so subtle but powerful.
Tracey chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
Lazy and not logging, but you know me. :)

I didn't realize how different and how much of a treat it would be to get Eomer's perspective unclouded by a Lothiriel who could give him pointed looks and other such things in response. This is a pleasant surprise. Unguarded, she definitely is!

Eowyn's humor is a nice contrast when interacting with her brother. I love that last line, too: "His orders received, the King of Rohan went to do as he was told." Ha ha! It would have lost all effect if you'd called him Eomer or something else there. ;)

How's your research going? That restaurant must have been an informative and amusing experience all at once!
sister kitty chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
Ah - I do enjoy this story.

Can I be cheeky and ask for more?
Elwen of Lorien chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
Wonder what Pops will say when he hears that she has been riding a horse by herself. Might make for an interesting scene. Elwen.
Taima1 chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
AW! HAHA Imrahil's in for a surprise... lol. gonna be drama when Eomer reveals the plans for a ride. I love it! It's such a beautiful version of how the two meet! Keep it coming!
Deandra chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
So delightful, m'dear. More as soon as you can manage! We eagerly await it!

And I should think Lothiriel would appreciate Eomer's taking such trouble to describe the mare's color so thoroughly!

- Deandra
wondereye chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
lots of great dialogue
lady scribe of avandell chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
Have I mentioned lately how much I adore this story? Because really I do. It's totally awesome and Eomer is such a dear and I just want to love him up. But I'll refrain from doing so since Lothiriel sort of has dibs on him.

This is awesome, and I love it, and I want more soon please!

... I have been very bouncy all day and I do apologize for the energetic-ness of this review (and the lack of substance within).
MBDTA chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
Aw! How sweet of Eomer and Eowyn! I liked all of the greys...Dawn grey, ash grey, smoke grey...How many possible greys can there be? Goodness sakes! Those Rohirrim definitely are particular! Nice job! Please update soon!

The Editor of MBDTA
Andi-Scribbles chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
Lol, this chapter was funny (saucy winks and legging-clad princesses? ;) ... I'm beginning to see the connection between Lothiriel and Eomer. Beautifully and subtly done. Write us more soon!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
Aww cute chapter! He he he Eomer's such a cutie! Great job!
esondie chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
I wasn't sure how I'd like the story...thought it might be yet another so-so Eomer/Lothiriel scenario. So glad to have been proven wrong! I absolutely love it so far, and I'm hoping for updates soon! BTW, the twist was brilliant! Never saw it coming...
MBDTA chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
Wonderful! I like how you portray every character a little different in each story! This one is unfolding very nicely! Please update soon!

The Editor of MBDTA
losing-grip16 chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
Aw..Cadda is so sweet! :) Can't wait untill the next chapter, I am eager to see what will happen next!
1,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »