Reviews for Dancing Queen
xmmmbopperx chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Dude! Why was this never updated? That was freaking hilarious and hot all at the same time. I know it's a lot to ask after a year of not writing on it, but I'd LOVE to see another chapter on this.
TakaShira chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I enjoyed that, Sarah was a skank anyways. She was way too goody goody to be true.
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Ha. I laughed my ass off after I read it, actually.
087 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
i hated this

you made Sarah seem like she was a slut

gross
Hecate's Diamon chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aw! If this storywasn't complete it could have been really really hot! Lol. Seriously! Tyler and Reid at the same time! That lukcy bitch! I want them! Lol. Well, I don't think this story deserves the rating of M, there's nothing really in it other than her taking off her bra, but thats about it. Lol. You could probably drop the rating to T. Adios!
twotoe chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Sexy little story and you managed to keep everyone seeming like themselves I think. Reid and Tyler sound and act like, well, Reid and Tyler. And Sarah being frustrated over how deep everything had gotten so fast and reacting works. As long as it is M though, I really wish that you had given us the rest of this story. Hopefully you will update it and continue.
misskiana chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
hahhahahaha nice. white lace...why wouldn't they think of that?

xx emo-dre
mmmjayy1987 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Oh snap! This was good! I liked it! hahahhaa! She's a little tease! 2 at once, thats waht i am talking about! :) hahaha
ALittleTooAddicted chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
fun wow! why are most of the 'Covenant' fics one-shots? it's not fair! more please? _

-ALTA
darkstorm888 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
FUCKING AMAZING! PLZ FINISH SOON!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Holy crap, I loved it! Is it possible that there's an extended version of this posted somehwere, or is there another chapter yet to come?

I'm adding this to my favorites list, and my story alert list, just in case!

Especially loved the panty game bits, and your characterizations. I too thought it strange that she just dissapeared from their sides.
mari chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I loved your fic because bottom line is she does seem like the type to do that. I'm not saying that cuz "I'm jealous that she got Caleb". It's just that during the movie I kept thinking she was acting like a whore while trying to come off as all sweet and innocent. It annoyed me; if your going to be slutly aleast admit it.
Marah chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
wow, this is different. keep it up
Jen P Conn chapter 1 . 9/27/2006