Reviews for Common Courtesy
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Oh Gibbs, that's just plain evil, making Lee ride with Ziva.
Nightstalcer chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Ah that would have been an adult response to the whole thing what did we get on the show?
Well done here.
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Heh heh heh Ducky makes me laugh.
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Before I say anything else: I am not the biggest Tony fan on the planet. (Mr. Weatherly, OTOH, does a fabulous job in the portrayal.) If I worked with Tony, I'd've killed him or hauled his ass to HR long ago.

That having been said...

The ending of "Escaped" was one of the rudest things I've ever seen. Agent Lee (at that point, still deserving of "poor Agent Lee") standing there, clutching her box of stuff looking loke a kicked puppy, Tony, McGee and Ziva all shuffled around, and Gibbs sitting at "his" desk like nothing happened. I wanted to stomp up to him and say, "Hey! Who says they WANT you back for good? Go back to Mexico!"

Ducky's verbal smackdown was dead on. And Gibbs made an attempt at being civil at the end of your tale, something that took him ages to do on the show.

It's such a good thing I don't work with any of them, really. :-p
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Yeah! That was SO RUDE! I agree.

Thanks.

mj
katesari chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
good one!
isabellapurri chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I liked (a lot) Ducky's speech, and I think it got all the right points... And you wrote really well too the whole fic.

But the thing is: like all other "Escaped" tags, I just feel that Gibbs was let off the hook so... easily.

Everyone loves torturing Tony (and I love reading it), but I really wish to read Tony getting a little of payback for a few of Gibbs cruel stunts. Not that Tony is a saint, he's not even close (seriously, poor McGee), but Escaped was hardly the first time Gibbs was... mean. Not his usual bastard self, but plain mean with Tony. (A lot of tags for the coment of *as far as I'm concerned, you're irreplaceable*, then right after the comment with McGee *forget it McGee, he's still alive*. Lots of Tony angst for that, but Gibbs should... grovel a little more for Tony's forgiveness.)

I'm not sure if I was clear, so in any case sorry about my ramblings.

hugs, Bella
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aw I liked this. Now I know the name of this episode too so I can title my own fan fic about it lol. Please read, it'll be up later but I'm a new NCIS fiction person. I fell in love with the show simply by reading fan fiction and now I want to try my hand in it.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
very much something I would have and wished Gibbs did. The ending of that episode got me so angry. Thank you for writing this. This will be the new ending I think of when I see that episode:)
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Boy, it would have been nice if that was how it was on the show! They should hire you as a writer! Hope you have more Tony stories!
Lillz chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
that was very well done. u know, i always thought it completely un-Gibbs-like, and unbelieveably rude the way he just came back and took back over. i'm glad you had Ducky give him a good tounge lashing. go Duck-Man!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Woah, powerful stuff and Ducky rocks true! This was a great piece with Ducky playing the protector of Tony to perfection. It's also telling that DiNozzo made his way to the M.E.'s home too. A definite change in dynamics here, but working to perfection. I loved Ducky's righteous anger - it so worked for me.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Go Ducky! I'm certainly glad that this issue was tackled here- it would've been nice for it to be dealt with on the show, but there you go.

I'm pleased that Gibbs actually listened to what Ducky said and finally thanked Tony.
Lilith-kv chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow great. You handel Gibb coming back better thant they did. Poor Tony. I liked the way how Ducky talked with Gibbs. Well someone had to do this.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Yeah! LOVED IT! Oh, so Ducky, so GOD! Fan-tastic. Played out like real scenes, and the last part was perfect. Great choice of plot, great lines, great everything!