Reviews for Tally Youngblood: My Immortal
montanarayner2163 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love it :D
Shay-la rox chapter 1 . 5/22/2010

I have that song on my iPod!
Kat chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That was awesome! Poor Tally, her life is just one heartbreak after the next...very deep and descriptive, I absolutely loved it. Zane was her perfect match, I wish he hadn't died...
Jess chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
overall, very well written.

some things could have been phrased better, like calling her flash tattoos "face tats" or saying "They stabbed at her heart like the blade used to cut her arms" ..that was awkward

but other than that, marvellous.
iKatie chapter 1 . 12/28/2007

I love you.

And this story D

Yeah, I know, I hate getting reviews that say this, but what can I say? It makes me wanna hug Tally-wa. And re-read Specials

Ride on silver wings chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Very well done! I mean it. Poor Tally-wa. Nothing ever went her way.

You made this very descriptive. I enjoyed it, and the song was a good match.

How come Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras don't have their own category like all the other books? Or even Peeps?
ChopSuiFish chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I really liked that, and although I ignored the lyrics - I always forget what is happening in the narrative if I do - I read them afterwards, and they really fitted well.

Account Closed1234 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Really great. I like songfics, they never get as many reviews as they should. You know?
Wingless Feather chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
aw! how sweet! I loved it!
Emma chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
uh...i think i want to marry you! was great.
010101010111111 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Really nice. You write Tally's anxiety very well. And it's an awesome song.
Scarlet Snidget chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Great series- just finished it a few days ago. This was also a great fic. Only one thing: it seems like it doesn't quite fit at the very end, rather right before returning to the city. Very good, though.
Sweeter Than Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh, that's so sad. I loved the Uglies/Pretties/Specials trilogy and your story really made me feel all of Tally's pain after Zane's death. It's so ironic, since after she rewired herself, she just wants to be numb again.

Great job.
TeenWriterKimba chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Nice job on this. It really captures the way Tally feels. Keep writing!
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
"Feedback would be hugged!"? Since when have you hugged stuff Maya? lol! It's an awesome songfic! I am proud of you! : )