Reviews for Heartbeats
Tiana-P chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Any chance of an update? Really loved the fic and the cliffie...

Tiana
Mione-angra chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
Hi

I loved this fic.

Why have you stoped writting?

I really want know what had happened to Sara.

PLease, keep writen.

it's perfect.
Angel-wingzz chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Wenty has flaws? what flaws? lol! hela whens the next chapter?
mimka chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Hei...where is the next chapter?:)Please write it as soon as possible. :P The story is great...so please finish it,I want to know what happens to Sara...just like many other people...We are waiting :)
pinkkitty4eva chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
Omg, omg! Who took Sara? YOu are really good at plotting this story. The conspiracy. Wow! Update ASAP! :D
MrsSc0fi3ld chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Oh, gosh I'm SO happy u updated! this chap was great...I'm so sad for Michael *cries* I hope u don't take too long to update cuz that was really a cliffie.
cmtaylor531 chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
Aww so sad! Poor Michael and Sara!
AgathaN chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
I've just arrived to the office, and checked my email..and A new chapter!:) There can't be a better start of the day..( ok, there's one better option with Went weiting for me outside the bureau, but kinda impossible..). Anyways, love this chap! I like the way You describe everything, the details, and Your english is brilliant! I wish so was mine, so I could write a story, but it's too difficult for me;) And the main adavantage of this fic, is that You can easily imagine everything. Adn the cliffie at the end..a! Can't wait for a next chapter! Update soon:)x Agata
MrsSc0fi3ld chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
I think I already reviwed lol but oh, I'm dying for an update, I hope u find some time soon to do it, please xD
cmtaylor531 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Like the start so far. Interesting! Love V giving Kellerman a nice whack over the head!
spacecoastbabe15 chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
I love the way you incorperate the title of the chapter within the chapter (if that made any sense?). I know i'm writing a fanfic about prison break and almost forgot about Kellerman. I liked how you added him into the mix. He's not my favorite character...but who would like him? LOL, well...good job...off to chapter 3!
spacecoastbabe15 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wow, this chapter is beautifully written. The description but into every sentence is unbelievable. I can't wait to read chapter 2 now. I loved this chapter! I wish i could write like this! Great job and i'm looking forward to reading more!
viggochk chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
love it. ur right, these characters are the best!
MrsSc0fi3ld chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I love this story, please update soon! I can't wait to know what happens.
TheCleoEgypt chapter 3 . 10/24/2006