Reviews for I Know We're Cool
Wishes I was Human chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
OMG! I loved it! Five stars! Your captured the characters perfectly! I think you hit Sakano right on the nail! Your writting is amazing like blazing raisens! This is now one of my favorite fics! I hope you make a sequel! I really feel like this fic could go for a good 7 or more chapters! Keep up the fantastic work!
Jane E chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
OH MY GOD! I so totally loved your story...It was so sweet and romantic and angsty...Thank you so much for writing and especially posting this so I could read it. Keep up the good work!
drarryderps chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
SEQUEL! Plz make a sequel!
IsuzuForever chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
SQE! *runs around in circles**runs into wall* . That was so cute! But will Hiro get the medical attention he needs? So scary! I need more! Epilouge or sequal or something!

Em-chan Writes chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
That was so sad! I hope Hiro makes it! Update soon!
IsuzuForever chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
*sobs* Poor angsty Hiro! I hope this doesn't become a habit...what will Shu-chan do when he finds out? AH! That was so sad... Great job describing his inner termoil behind his destructive actions.

Em-chan Writes chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
No! POor Hiro he can't die! He is one of my most favorite favoritest characters in Gravitation! Wah!

Oh and Update soon! _
IsuzuForever chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
AH! I adore Yaoi moments and this was great!
yAOi-aI lOVer chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Why Hiro, why did you leave poor smexy Sakano alone like my rambllings, please update soon
yAOi-aI lOVer chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Oh, I forgot to say this in the last chapter. It has to be Sakano. I got it in the first chapter,I didnt read chapter 3 yet. if it isn't him then I 'aint the Gravi-Ultra-Fan I say myself to be.
yAOi-aI lOVer chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Love the story, addedit to C2
IsuzuForever chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
O.O OMFG! SAKANO? Wow...when you go for twists you really go all out...Great job on the chapter! It's fantastic as always! . You did a great job describing the inner conflict of Hiro. Update soon!

love always,

Aarinesque chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
OMFG! I would've never guessed it was Sakano! Shite, that's different.. Good different, not bad. *nods* I like it. Sakano could use some good loving too.. :P
Em-chan Writes chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
OMG! I would have never thought it was Sakano! I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
IsuzuForever chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
ARGH! So close! The anticipation is killing me! *shakes you* Reveal! Oh well, I guess this way we really are like "OMYFUCKINGGODHIROLIKESWHO?" when we find out! . Great job with the chapter! I love it! You're so great!

Rin-chan