Reviews for One Spark
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I noticed you enjoy the quotes Green Lantern. And yes, I realized that too
Kaydreams chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Good ol' Alfred! Love the story! Definitely didn't consider fully Batman's reaction to the other world. Its been a long time since I saw this ep. Written just splendidly!
Hexell chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
Hey there... I know I must fall rather weird in your story, yet I know how much reviews matter to writers.

I just wanted to congratulate you, I'm only at the beggining of my lecture among your stories...

I might let a comment every here and there, in hope I bring you a smile.

I must go on with my reading now, even though my local time it's 3:30 am... Addiction is just too persistent.

Black
Emilio chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
I gotta give it to you. You've got a talent for giving great insight into BM & WW's hearts during the episodes. It's really easy to picture this re-telling of the tale as what REALLY happens between them. I prefer your version; Good job once again!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
That was...a great ending! For a moment there, I thought you were going to break them up, but you had them confess their love to each other! AWESOME!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
The battle between the two Batmans was my favorite part of "A Better World", and I thought you rewrote it great! Keep it up!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Totally agree with you about Batman! And I think I know why those numbers are significant. Isn't that the day the first Batman comic was released?
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Loved this chapter- "A Better World" was one of my favorite story archs in season 2, and I'm glad it's being put in the view of my two favorite characters!
Ballmaster chapter 8 . 11/17/2006
Well, I've just finished reading 'One Spark' . It was excellent.
Ballmaster chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
Alright. I'm just about to finish reading 'One Spark'. Pretty slow huh?
Ballmaster chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
Nice chapter:)
Ancient Galaxy chapter 8 . 10/13/2006
Loved this ! Just as I loved Duty Calls ! Well done !
MyBatBoys chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
you know..., i always wondered why the justice lords batman didn't drive the batmobile when they were going to arkham.

Might seem simple, but it always struck me as odd.
MyBatBoys chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
I wondered about the numbers when I watched the episode... well... one of the times I watched the episode LOL. That's a really good hypothesis. Especially the last two digits.
MyBatBoys chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
I've seen this episode and it's one of my favorites! I love the Flash and Bats. You can never have too much bats in a chapter!