Reviews for Happily Ever After, or for a While, At Least
phys-nut chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OMG! sirius/remus is my old-gen OTP and you wrote it so wonderfully and beautifully, i love it! :D
xAnonx chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
You write so well! That was, excellent, and sososo cute!

Heh, sorry, my latest try to overcome the lack of italics is to type a word three times in a row:P

Anyway, that was awesome!
Emi chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Selene chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Loved it! But I don't like the fact that it ended with them still kissing. I want to know what happend please write more!
Moony's puppy chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Aww. Yay. I love them. Especially:

"...because he doesn't have to worry about the maybes anymore, and that Sirius finally knows, and that Sirius loves him, damn it, and he knows because Sirius is whispering it over and over against Remus's lips."

*squeal* Cute.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This is beautiful and sweet. Well done.
Ms.Merope chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I dunno what to say.. That was an amazing story :D
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That...went right to my heart. It was beautiful. Genius, pure genius. I haven't read a fic so simply precious in a long time. It reminds me of my carefree younger years (I'm only 20, heh)when there still seemed to be lots of good, sweet *intelligent* fluff available on the Net. I loved it. Thank you. _
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Awesome! Love it! :D chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow...that's all i can say.

Well, that's a lie. It was the SWEETEST thing i've ever read and i LOVED it.

I wish it wasn't a one-shot, but it's still amazing. and i could totally see that happening.
StrawberrySama chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
the ending line... made me cry... *sniffs*

that was one of the BEST Sirius/Remus fics I've EVER EVER read... really! I love it to bits! I want to read it again!
Angels-above chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
aww. omg, that is so so so sweet! well done...
California smells funny chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Aww... cute and the perfect length. I needed a fluff fix, and this is ideal. The descriptions are good and the concept's simple. I like.
Adelia-hp chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Wao, very cute story! I like the fact that all the stuff about the reputation of Sirius is wrong. He seems more interesting like that. And I love the end of the story! The way Remus tells Sirius he loves him, his will to show being okay with rejection, the kiss, and Sirius saying that he loves him too against his lips! I agree when you say that Remus seems to be a child of the sun, and not only of the moon! It's a beautiful way to say it!

And to finish, your (and Sirius) last sentence is the best part of the fic! (even if it's not positive when we know what had happened after) But your way of saying it is very cute!

Thank you for this OS!

(sorry if there are mistakes but i'm not english but french and i have some difficulties in writing it!)
lilsteves chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
*speechless* ...That was so cute. And very romantic. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside :).