Reviews for Worth Living For
Silvermoon maru chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
Awesome! Loved it from beginning to end, and I really mean to the last word. You write wonderful!
Cihuacoatl chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
I enjoyed this! Thanks for writing :-)
NiDubhchair chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Awwww. This was a really interesting take on the brothers, and a very thoughtful treatment of depression & suicide. Thank you :)
Karebear119 chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
Loved loved loved this story! You really delved into the mind of Dean with this one and I was completely enthralled in the story! Amazing writing! Keep up the great work!
zeroichi chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Hahaha XDD damn it! I love the ending soooooooooo much! That is soo like dean.. Though though the first few chap is totally heart-breaking, at least the ending make me smile :)) this is fantastic dude! Fantastic!
PokeyDotes chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
I loved this story, as well as "Three Little Words". I think both were well done and showcased some excellent Dean!Angst.
ccase13 chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
Dean is funny about not wearing shorts. I wonder if its because he's very bowlegged?
Brightshadow-chi chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
good story, loved it.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 16 . 4/24/2010
Oh yeah! He will have to wear shorts! ahahah

I loved it Even better then Three Little Words DD

Really, great

See ya next o/

Rosetta
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
Dude...my love for you, for this fic, is never ending...Wow - if I had half your talent...just WOW...

*HUGS*

Mandy
riquitv chapter 16 . 6/1/2008
ha ha, great fic, it was emotional, (hurt Dean and really worried Sam and even John), and the end was perfect, really funny. Thanks for the story :)
riquitv chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
well, i received a message saying that this fic was now in Hurt Dean Winchester Comunnity, so, i opened it and i read that it was the sequel or Three Little Words, so, i read three little words first (wonderful fic) and now i'm reading this one. I'm in chapter 5 and it looks really good, i'm so interested that i can't stop reading, but i have to go out so i'm gonna have to continue later. Thanks for sharing this great stories :)
Willow-98 chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
A moment later he heard an anguished cry.

“Sam!”

What now? Sam turned. Dean had stopped dead in his tracks, a horrified look on his face.

“Dean, what?”

Dean paused. “Will I have to wear shorts?”

LOL that was brilliant. I loved this story, as well as Three Little Words. Great job.
bhoney chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
I really enjoyed this story. Loved that the events in "Three Little Words" were finally resolved. Loved that Sam was angry at John on Dean's behalf, and really LOVED protective Sam fighting to save his brother. Neat twist on the ghost, too.

Dare we hope for a sequal, in which we see John and/or John and boys take down the guy that captured them in "Three Little Words"? It makes me nervous that he's still out there. :)
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Interesting premise: Suicide-type-demon, or just serial-killer-demon. It was a short chapter but informative and again, I liked the angst; Dean's flashing back to the warehouse and the words his Dad spoke to him. Poor Dean *hugs him*

And yet again, I get to go on to the next chapter!