Reviews for Distant Relations
highlander348 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Sucks like you do.
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Is this finished? Cuz I'm confused...
GalanthaDreams chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
I adore the story, it has such a beautiful way of emphasizing what family is. Between the humor and the brotherly banter, well, the story has spark. I hope you come back to it some day.
Gamma Cavy chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
I was wondering when the secrets would drop, and Xanders date turnes out to be a demon as per usual
Aracertariel chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
I see its been a while since this was updated, but I do hope that you continue it. I especially love the characterization of your background characters and NPCs.
YazzyFic chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
I just scream internally when I looked up and saw this story was incomplete and hadn't been updated in a long while. I am ABSOLUTELY INFATUATED with it so far. I'm only glad I'm only about half way through so far. It's really really great, and you've captured the characters' voices down pat. Thank you for coming up with it! And I also hope you plan to finish it.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2012
You so nailed the characters in this fic! I love it...and I want more
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 19 . 12/21/2011
I hope you update soon.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
oh dear. this won't go well with Xander or sam...
mysticmoon1331 chapter 19 . 4/5/2011
love love love the story! i cant wait to read more! please update asap! in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block. good luck!
a fan chapter 19 . 10/5/2010
please please please ! UPDATE THIS!
kirallie chapter 19 . 8/8/2010
More please? John can be such a ...stubborn idiot!
girlonthehill chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
Awesome story. You've done a great job of weaving the characters together. I can totally see Xander as a Winchester now!
hisokauzumaki chapter 19 . 5/19/2010
Please update this! Please, please, please, please, pretty please? And Dean's not actually going to send Xander away is he?
Asterisks chapter 19 . 2/3/2010
I'm so sad You haven't continued this. It's one of the best stories out there. Please if you ever get the chance, come back to it.

This is GOLD.